I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that he has it set to normal seeding I think, so hes sending a small piece to hundreds of leechers and its killing his bandwidth... theres supposed to be a special setting which makes it so that it only uploads to one user at a time which makes it much faster.

Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The Leak are we guys?

It's probably bogus, but you never know

The problem is that he has it set to normal seeding I think, so hes sending a small piece to hundreds of leechers and its killing his bandwidth... theres supposed to be a special setting which makes it so that it only uploads to one user at a time which makes it much faster.

That's what it looks like. All most people have is a folder created for the files and nothing more.

Well I'm going to try and sleep ...I hope when I wake up we have good news...I'm also gonna keep this torrent going...stay postive Girls and boys ...you never know :hmm::reject:

Taking a closer look at these files, if it IS a legitimate rip, the sound quality won't be all that great. We know Boots has a track length of 3:24, so a file size of 3.92 MB would suggest a bitrate of 128 kbps :)yuck:). I'm not sure if I want my first listen of this album marred by shitty fidelity...

Taking a closer look at these files, if it IS a legitimate rip, the sound quality won't be all that great. We know Boots has a track length of 3:24, so a file size of 3.92 MB would suggest a bitrate of 128 kbps :)yuck:). I'm not sure if I want my first listen of this album marred by shitty fidelity...

actually I guess it's 160 kbps.

Time to make this thread a drinking game :yippie:

May you get all the love you want and give all the love need.

yeah thought about that too. my GOYB in itunes is ripped of the single cd and its 6.45mb, and nloth2 is about 7mb. so tracks like MOS should be over 10....

yeah thought about that too. my GOYB in itunes is ripped of the single cd and its 6.45mb, and nloth2 is about 7mb. so tracks like MOS should be over 10....

Depends on the bitrates fellas.
Seems like this could be at 160 or so, but even then liek someone said crazy tonight stands out as too big.

But I'd take a leak at low bitrate over nothin right now!

Actually, 3.26 MB would be the file size at 128, so that would be a slightly higher bitrate

Rainman?

Are you kidding me! Everyone knows the right resources, and IMAO, Interfernce and @U2 are the best US resources. But there are others out there. . . (sorry moderators, this is assumed to be understood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom