I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone who knows how to seed should make a mininova account and try to contact the seeder to help out

woot! just got home for this :D but i'm still stuck at 2.45kb... maybe after battlestar galactica progress will have been made.

Good luck to all of you for the next hour, while I disappear into the realm where all of this has happened before and all of this will happen again...

Funny, sounds a bit like this forum 'round new album time :D

I hate to sound like a geezer....but I'm so fucking tired that I'm nearly dozing off at the keys here. I'm trying to stay awake, but not too sure how much longer I got. Do we really think this thing is real?

it's realer than anything else we've had...

but we won't have any results, real or fake, for hours. Get your rest and wake up early if you want to.

I hate to sound like a geezer....but I'm so fucking tired that I'm nearly dozing off at the keys here. I'm trying to stay awake, but not too sure how much longer I got. Do we really think this thing is real?

Same here

WTF? The mofo keeps conneting and disconnecting...
I'm starting to get pissed.

It would be elsewhere before hitting mininova if it leaked, like on IRC or in a newsgroup.

I'm gonna search OTHER places....

Actually, the first public torrent site that had Oasis' Dig Out was Mininova IIRC.

Maybe it's a fellow Blue Crack user who simply got tired of reading lame integrations of the word "leak" into U2 song titles...
:lol:

I'm on a campus wireless network that absolutely STINKS, so I'm not even going to try downloading this. I will say, though, that it looks like it could be legit. The file sizes seem right for an album ripped at about 192kbps...

Crazy Tonight's size does seem wrong though, but if its the deluxe edition maybe theres a hidden track or VBR might be doing that.

Again not nearly confirmed to be real but this is easily the realest leak alert.

i stopped the torrent. thinking to restart it to change chance of connecting to tracker....
now ive got an error. cant reconnect...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom