I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people don't find the humor as we pass time waiting on a leak...

"Leak is the word, is the word, is the word....."

Leaky Leaky you're the one
you make listening so much fun
leaky leaky I'm awfully fond of you
Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

that's what i've been hoping for. a disgruntled employee stealing the album, lol!
Some idiot somewhere will do something very stupid and rip the album, then that idiot will do something even more stupid and share the album with the rest of the world. At that point, we'll all be deliriously happy that someone was a huge idiot somewhere. Thank the lord for stupid people. :wave:

Some idiot somewhere will do something very stupid and rip the album, then that idiot will do something even more stupid and share the album with the rest of the world. At that point, we'll all be deliriously happy that someone was a huge idiot somewhere. Thank the lord for stupid people. :wave:

back from some proper work. no leak. hm. it seems that tonite is no leak night:( so maybe tomorrow. but i´m not very optimistic.:sad:

Ok maybe we chill out on the fat in this thread and post actual info or leads to a leak instead of shit like 'all that you cant leak behind'

with that said

someone might want to search for it under the title 'U2 Master' because according to jofo thats what was written on the disc itself

I've been away for a little while.

Can anyone tell me why we think a leak is happening today or this weekend? Was there some news to support this?

Last I heard, we were reading in some place that the album could have leaked. Did we confirm that yet?

I've been away for a little while.

Can anyone tell me why we think a leak is happening today or this weekend? Was there some news to support this?

Last I heard, we were reading in some place that the album could have leaked. Did we confirm that yet?

The only tidbit of news we've had so far is from artdirector. According to his source, the album DID leak back when Cross was calling it "imminent." Apparently, the leak started in Germany, but Universal managed to contain it, someone was fired, and we have no NLOTH. :sad: However, the source did acknowledge that there is probably going to be a massive, uncontainable leak over the weekend, probably late Saturday or early Sunday. Oh, and Farbeat has been down for about a day now displaying a "MySQL Fatal Error." Other than that, it's just been a bunch of lame puns. :D

yeah i found that too and it said verification not verified or someshit when i tried to download it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom