I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
miracle leak
zooleak
the leak that built america
the leak beneath her feet
TRYIN' TO THROW YOUR LEAK AROUND THE WORLD

Three Leak-rises
The Unforgettable Leak
Rattle and Leak or Leak and Hum
The Joshua Leak

Anyone seen the Southpark when Cartman is waiting for the Nintendo Wii to release?

"Come on........Come on".

Ok got some more news from my source.

"The label has been using very strong tactics to avoid the album from leaking. Even though earlier in the week there was a leak, they were able to contain it and keep it from spreading. The leak came from Germany. I think someone was fired. They do acknowledge though that another leak will probably happen this weekend they won't be able to control."

Don't you work, study something :lol:

Which reminds me - am at work right now ...

Leeeeeeeaaaaak godamnit :angry::angry::angry: :hyper::drool:

as i´ve mention in the other leak thread, my production level is so low at the moment. and i´m also at work. ;) so my boss should call UNIVERSAL and ask them about a copy of NLOTH...thats the only chance to get my motivation in work back. haha. ok..joking;)

"The label has been using very strong tactics to avoid the album from leaking. Even though earlier in the week there was a leak, they were able to contain it and keep it from spreading. The leak came from Germany. I think someone was fired. They do acknowledge though that another leak will probably happen this weekend they won't be able to control."

Thank you! :hyper:

Let's see if we can get through their entire back catalog before it leaks. :D
Bullet The Blue Leak
Leaktober

Aww, we missed a leak? :sad:
But a leak this weekend seems promising. :D
Thanks, Artdirector!

Cool, thanks for the update :up:

A leak tonight would lead to one hell of a glorious weekend.

so... "when" the album leaks will people distribute it through email through some type of thread like with boots and nloth 2? or will it be different?

Scary stuff, I uploaded the rough version on the GOYB video to my facebook, with no labels and a random title. And today I got a copyright notice, and it got taken down. So, yeah, big brother's watching, and since his reading this....f**k u!!!!!! hehehehe

here in europe a lot of CDs are made in germany and after are distributed in the rest of the nations

screw you all for making me crack up at work.

Those responsible for these are especially guilty:

"sometimes you can't leak it on your own"
leak! (faraway, so close)
the seeders of lebanon
two hearts leak as one
leaktigo

:applaud:

no leak on the horizon!
Leak in your boots

Hey folks, ain't today the day that the Boots single is coming out in Ireland? Ain't there a remix of Boots in that single? Or am I just confused?

here in europe a lot of CDs are made in germany and after are distributed in the rest of the nations

That's probably why they won't be able to "contain" it now. It'll be all over, shipped to warehouses and retailers, ones bound to fall into the "right" hands.

The hands that leaked nlotherica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom