I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:down: to Universal doing such a "great" job. It's because of that success that we are all going nuts waiting for the leak. Do you also thank a thief who does a very thorough job of robbing you? Do you thank a football team that does a very good job of kicking your butt? So I say to Universal, damn you and your exceptional leak-proof security which would be very impressive under different circumstances. :mad:

We'll get you Universal, just you wait and see. :madspit:

Is(n't) Japan getting the earliest NLOTH release?

For all we know, the leak could already be out there on a Japanese website.
Or a different Asian country (China, Korea).
Not sure how much speed it will pick up there.

Is(n't) Japan getting the earliest NLOTH release?

For all we know, the leak could already be out there on a Japanese website.
Or a different Asian country (China, Korea).
Not sure how much speed it will pick up there.

If it leaked in Japan, it would probably take only a few extra minutes for it to get here.

:down: to Universal doing such a "great" job. It's because of that success that we are all going nuts waiting for the leak. Do you also thank a thief who does a very thorough job of robbing you? Do you thank a football team that does a very good job of kicking your butt? So I say to Universal, damn you and your exceptional leak-proof security which would be very impressive under different circumstances. :mad:

I'm convinced.
:mad::grumpy::waiting:Universal:madwife::rant::mad:

the funny thing is.... we've all purchased the pre-order anyway.... the album is finished...just release it...or patience is a virtue.....

If the album is only 11 days away in Japan, it's pretty much a miracle that it hasn't leaked. The album's "out there" now--what's going on??

They should release the record at exactly the same time everywhere in the world, including I-Tunes. Staggered release dates practically ensures theft.

why is Japan going to get it before everybody? :reject::reject:
:scratch::scratch::scratch:
timezone?
Because U2 have a longstanding policy of showing preferential treatment to the Japanese. It has to do with a Japanese fisherman saving Bono's lost notebook once, thus preventing the loss of hundreds of song lyrics. You can find this all in U2's book Turning Japanese: How a Fisherman Saved Bono From Himself. It's very moving.

Because U2 have a longstanding policy of showing preferential treatment to the Japanese. It has to do with a Japanese fisherman saving Bono's lost notebook once, thus preventing the loss of hundreds of song lyrics. You can find this all in U2's book Turning Japanese: How a Fisherman Saved Bono From Himself. It's very moving.
:lmao:

EDIT: Hey, I went from "The Fly" to "Acrobat!" When did that happen?

They should release the record at exactly the same time everywhere in the world, including I-Tunes. Staggered release dates practically ensures theft.

Yeah, I've been wondering aloud about this on and off for the last couple months. It would serve 2 major purposes: you get a major "event" and all the ensuing attention. And you (possibly) avoid leaks.

Yeah, I've been wondering aloud about this on and off for the last couple months. It would serve 2 major purposes: you get a major "event" and all the ensuing attention. And you (possibly) avoid leaks.
No, that would be way too cool to actually happen. :wink:

ah. come on. i also wanna hear this new U2 album. but during my job at major companies, i´ve learned their system etc. and it´s so hard nowadays to prevent leaks. so i just wanna show my RESPECT that they learned from their mistakes.

ah. come on. i also wanna hear this new U2 album. but during my job at major companies, i´ve learned their system etc. and it´s so hard nowadays to prevent leaks. so i just wanna show my RESPECT that they learned from their mistakes.
Did you happen to learn sarcasm while at any of those major companies?

see my signature. :wink:

yes but why? maybe Japan is paying more :madwife::madwife:

:lmao: :lmao:

Jesus, I'll have a heart attack.
Everybody here, from Brasil too.
We are looking for it, on every place on the horizon.

I must say I'm very disappointed...I just got back from getting dinner. I expected to come back to news of a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom