I will have this implanted in my head!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, guys! Percocet is my new best friend right now. :reject: I've watched one too many episodes of House, it seems. My nose started gushing at one point, and all I could think was "uh oh, when that happens on House, something really bad is gonna go down!" LOL

Any nurses around? Is it normal for numbness to come and go around the surgical site? It gives me the oddest sensation - feels like my ear is just hanging by a thread, ready to fall off, lol.

LOL, not a nurse but it's not unusual to have numbing sensations around the surgical site. I've had 2 knee replacements surgeries and went through a myriad of sensations as muscle and nerves healed. You'll probably have some numbness because of the anesthesia and work done around the ear.
Don't worry about "pins and needles" sensations, that's a good thing. Means the healing is progressing and feeling is returning. That's not to say it's not annoying. :wink:
Just let your doc know everything that you are feeling to make sure it's going along as it should.
It may be a while before you know how successful it is, just hang in there.:up:
Truly hope it all turns out well for you. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom