I saw the U2 3D trailer today!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bono_212 said:
Stephen Spielberg won't convert to digital :love: I don't like all this digital stuff...i mean, yeah it's cool that they are going to be able to convert a lot of movies to 3-D, but it just kills me that htey're doing everyhting on computer...these movies that are made completely in CGI and what not, I liked location shots, I don't know, as someone who loves movies as much as I do, it makes me really sad to see that they're doing so much just with computers :(

Technology is great, but it's making people get lazier
and lazier
and lazie
and laz
and l
a..............
zzzzzzzz

*I'm sure spell check will fix this up while I sleep*

That looks amazing. :drool:

Can't wait to see this. Not entirely sure what to expect either. Last 3D thing I ever saw was the T2 attractiong at Universal Studios...and that was like 10 years ago. :D

thanks so much for the link. Yes!!!! looks cool - no zooming, or shaking the camera -
looks like something that could become a really good experience.

:applaud:

Can anybody recognize which versions are these songs? Probably Buenos Aires II...

Drums still sound like shit, though.

djerdap said:
Can anybody recognize which versions are these songs? Probably Buenos Aires II...

Drums still sound like shit, though.
there really always has to be a complaint with you dosent there? for gods sake its a preview

This is going to be phenomenal. :drool:

Looks like I'll be living at the movie theater this fall. :wink:

btw, cue the comments like, "u2 sux--they only release in the fall!!1!," as if a summer release would actually make them a better band :rolleyes:

This looks great and everything but it's going to be difficult adjusting to seeing Bono and Larry with long hair again
down.gif

sue4u2 said:

I agree and like every other decade/generation, there will still be a great deal of interest in what came before.
Recordings or movies that have actually been experienced.
They will do just as we've done - go from vinyl to cassett to cd to dvd/ dvdr, digital, online, Imax, 3D....etc. The beat goes on.. remember that :wink:
:up: your absolutely right, I remember when cd's came out and we got a cd player, I think in 1988 and technology goes on and that is a good thing, although I just bought a turntable.

Avatar sounds very interesting, 2009 wow! can't wait to see that! hope it's as good as the terminator.

Bono in 3D :drool:

Zooropa man said:
Question: If you go see Meet the Robinson's in a 3D capable theater... does that mean that you get to see the U23D trailer in 3D? :eyebrow:

The trailer came on the same hard drive as the film. The decision to play the trailer lies with the theater. Many have chosen not to. So, there it sits on many a server......

If the theater IS showing it in front of MTR, you're in for a 3D treat....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom