I O Interference...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw Adam wearing Monkey pants when I saw him in Dublin. See in the following picture you can't see it but he really WAS wearing monkey pants.

Dublin16_2.jpg

MG: Hey Adam! Are those Monkey pants?
Adam: *frown* I hope they don't show up in the picture

Mullen-Girl said:
I saw Adam wearing Monkey pants when I saw him in Dublin. See in the following picture you can't see it but he really WAS wearing monkey pants.

:eyebrow: Suuuuuuuuuuuure. And the album is coming out this year :|

:wink:

beli said:
Oops we are starting to turn this thread into "PLEBA". Or more specifically "A".

I've visited PLEBA plenty of times, frankly, there's not enough "A."

What, that photo of Bono holding a sign was doctored?
:no:
:sad:
:combust: !!!

There wasn't exactly a consensus, but some thought Sparky went commando style *wink wink*

He may have read Zootopia, there was an Adam Charles Clayton, that would show up in the list of online people. :ohmy: Reverse psychology you know--

Adam: No way they'd think I'd use my real name.
Adam fan: no way he'd use his real name, or would he, :combust:

Let's just say, if he was looking for an ego boost, he got plenty of em.

------------------------

Er, *looking above Adam in pic* why is there a Fire Exit on the 2nd floor?

Last edited:
fah said:
:drool: Feel free to expand on this subject

Well we were walking walkingthrough Grafton Street and heading towards Temple Bar or maybe we were coming back from Temple Bar to O'Connell street but thats not important

anyway, I saw this man walking along carrying a large black suitcase/ box type thing and he was smoking and talking to another man then I thought "That looks like Adam from U2 but I doubt it" and walked in then my Dad started tapping my shoulder and said "Do you know that man...didn't he look familiar to you?"
I confessed it looked like Adam and he said "Yes it looks like that bloke Adam from U2" and we looked abck and the man who might have been Adam but we aren't really sure had disappeared.

Not a very exciting story but there you go
:up:
I did meet Brian Kennedy at the bus stop and Coldplay though :up:

Lara Mullen said:

Well we were walking walkingthrough Grafton Street and heading towards Temple Bar or maybe we were coming back from Temple Bar to O'Connell street but thats not important

anyway, I saw this man walking along carrying a large black suitcase/ box type thing and he was smoking and talking to another man then I thought "That looks like Adam from U2 but I doubt it" and walked in then my Dad started tapping my shoulder and said "Do you know that man...didn't he look familiar to you?"
I confessed it looked like Adam and he said "Yes it looks like that bloke Adam from U2" and we looked abck and the man who might have been Adam but we aren't really sure had disappeared.

Not a very exciting story but there you go
:up:
I did meet Brian Kennedy at the bus stop and Coldplay though :up:

You know, it probably was *bloody reverse psychology!*

I saw Dennis Lilliee once, at the shops. And that Kim bloke used to live a few streets behind me.

And I spoke to the guy who used to be with Fat Cat on the telie years ago but he didnt want to be reminded.

And I saw the lead singer of Dragon at the patisserie. And I saw the leader of the opposition at a different patisserie.

And I saw Bucks Fizz at the shops once. :|

I could have met Rolph Harris as he was visiting the hardware store near my house. We wanted to take my daughter down to meet him and have her photo taken so we could embarrass her on her 21st but dunno what happened we didnt make it.

BUT I met James Doohan once (not at the patisserie, I think hes on a liquid diet :uhoh: ), and I have his autograph. :hyper:

Competition over. Jessica wins :up:

(I remembered that Kim blokes last name - Kim Hughes. And I actually used to work with Helen Lillie, Dennis wife, years ago. If thats remotely interesting to anyone)

Since Interference is U2 related...

I say, if Interference is U2 related, then Interference itself is taboo in IO...

Because we in IO land don't know U2 exists or that our IO island is on planet Interference... bECAUSE our BRAINS HavE bEen EATEN

Didn't read rest of the thread. Due to psychotropic damaging elements of visual text regarding ** and ************.

Sorry... must rate one star.

beli said:

I could have met Rolph Harris as he was visiting the hardware store near my house. We wanted to take my daughter down to meet him and have her photo taken so we could embarrass her on her 21st but dunno what happened we didnt make it.

Rolf Harris played at Rock City (local rock club) a couple of times. I took my brother for his 21st birthday and it was the BEST! He swears like a trooper, and there was a Rolfy mosh pit and everything :up::up::up:

rolf rulz, ok?
:lmao:

oh man, i'd be laughing AT you right now if you weren't such a lovely person! plus you are pommie so you must be forgiven :D like all our icons, he is somewhat detested here...:lol:

although someone i know went and saw him at st marys rsl and swore it was brilliant too.

:hmm:

I would never want to shame Beli.

I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of people that could be classified as "celebrities"

Celebrities are people too. :angry:

zoney! said:
I would never want to shame Beli.

I have had the opportunity to meet a lot of people that could be classified as "celebrities"

Celebrities are people too. :angry:

Going to the zoo and looking at the monkeys is NOT classified as "meeting celebrities."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom