I like line dancing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HeartlandGirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
That's right. I confess. The Electric Slide, the Softshoe Shuffle, Strokin', the Cha-Cha Slide...and many more. I love to get out there on the dancefloor and dance every single last cheesy one of them.

When I hear "e-e-e-electric slide" I cannot be stopped from getting up and heading to the dancefloor. I even dance to the country music ones. And if I don't know the dance, I'll go out there and look like an ass until I figure it out.

:dance:

I second U2zoogirl - what kind of dance are you talking about? The konga thingie?

Line dancing is where everyone gets on the dancefloor and does the exact same sequence of dance steps in unison with each other. You don't dance with a partner. It's called line dancing because people are organized in lines behind, in front of, and next to each other. Everyone on the dancefloor is moving in the same direction at the same time.

I hope that makes sense. It's harder to explain than to just demonstrate. :|

Hahaha...zoney. :up:

meegannie said:
I can't dance. We had to do line dancing in school in PE every year and I could never learn the dances.

me too. I hated that, luckily the electric slide has finally made its' way out of my head.

beli said:
ie cowboy dancing.

Oh, how accurate!!! :wink:

I still prefer rodeos to cowboy dancing though....if only I could find a place that incorporated both.....

u2popmofo said:

I still prefer rodeos to cowboy dancing though....if only I could find a place that incorporated both.....

:lmao:

:angry:

:wink:

Club Rodeo
Oklahoma City, OK

"We feature today's hottest new country videos and top 40 dance music. Live NFPB bull riding on Friday and Saturday nights."

Well, at St Marys, we did not practise in the arts of the poor people. It was all Ball Room Dancing for the young ladies and future politicans/mining magnates wives. How dare you suggest such coarseness. :|

beli said:
Well, at St Marys, we did not practise in the arts of the poor people. It was all Ball Room Dancing for the young ladies and future politicans/mining magnates wives. How dare you suggest such coarseness. :|

And what did you end up being, says she who is the product of public schools :wink:

Aww come on beli! sure you did it!

:mad:

say you did please! maybe it was a localised form of torture my school was allowed to get away with.
:hmm:

bastards.
:mad:

nup. Sorry. We did Ballroom. I did jazz, tap, modern and classical in my spare time cause Im like that. I have partaken in boot scooting but not any weird Tina Turner dancing sorry.

Back
Top Bottom