I knew there was something I had to do... Part Deux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh.. it's called depo-provera

the actual drug is medroxyprogesterone acetate

I actually went off it about three months ago, but I'd still recommend it.
These days it's mircette.

hmm, seems the thread got a bit less thrilling after my depo revelation....:eyebrow:
sorry:huh:
anyway. so im sitting here. getting plastered. at my boyfriends house all by myself.
while hes out hanging with some little middleschooler or something.
hes like big brother of the century or some shite like that. and he thinks shes a brat. yet hes out with her and im at home for four hours. and hes leaving for a year in three days.
this blows even when youre boozing it up.

not to triple post or anything but the room is spinning a little more now.
this girl cannot hold her liquor!! :D:D
ahem, and its taking me quite a few trys to get the words spelled right now so i'll go and watch "the prince and me" some more.

Weehee!!! We had a bar yesterday (friday) at uni to collect money to our studytour - that was fun... :D

We started at 2pm after all our lectures were over and because I'm in the study tour committee I was in the bar almost all night - and I didn't had to pay for what I drank! I think I got just a little too much Guinness... :drunk: :laugh:

We closed the bar around 2am - after having made a lot of money :up:

Dammit, I was gonna go lay in the sun for 5 hrs since there's now clouds....and then it was 55 degrees outside.

hooray 55 degrees!

I was supposed to go to a bar last night but it kind of got cancelled. Of course, I'm always the designated driver anyway. I can't bring myself to pay $3 for something that tastes bad when they'll give you pop for free.

u2bonogirl said:
sounds like i wasnt the only one on the bottle last night!:wink:

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... :shifty:

:lol:

Kristie said:
I can't bring myself to pay $3 for something that tastes bad when they'll give you pop for free.

:yes: and I turned only 20 last week, so I can't drink unless I get it from Phil or his housemates. There's some really cheap (as in skanky) places in town that let you in at 18, but all of the nicer places require you to be 21 (which even though I can't get in I think is good b/c who wants to hang out with a bunch of skanky high schoolers?)

gotcha merc...:wink:
im 18, so i just drink when im at home and feel like it.
course i was ushered into a lounge at this expensive restaurant last night before they asked me if i was 21 and plunked me at the bar. there werent any seats left in the restaurant.
guess cuz i have tattoos they just assumed?

hey all. long time no see.

things are busy busy busy here, and the damn sbc guy didn't show up on friday so i still have no land line in my apt (meaning no internet). sucks ass, let me tell you. you try sneaking a quick email check at work when you haev 60+ messages...anyways, i haven't been around here much so i say hello.

about the mercury thing, a lot of things are released into the environment like that. this summer i studies pentachlorophenol, which is highly toxic. when i was done i put it in the chem hoods, which basically evaporates it and lets it out above the science building. luckily, these things shouldn't be so dangerous when highly diluted. still stupid, imo...cause it'll add up...and i might argue that this explains the lower gpa of science students...*shrug*

so, i work at the lincoln park zoo now...yeah unpaid internship. it kind of sucks right now cause my supervisor's gone for the week and i need to do minimal stuff...bored bored bored...

lies, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sorry i didn't call you or anything...you and ellen should visit me some time...my roommate and i have a fold out single bed couch in our studio apartment...not that we have the room to fold it out or anything, but we'll figure something out...i live in an awesome area...two blocks from the beach...and the john hancock building is visible like 5 blocks out my bedroom window. and by bedroom i mean living room ;).

ok, done rambling. but seriously guys, visit...i promise we'll have fun.

19 days til my first (of 3) rem show this tour! cheers and out....

Last edited:
God, this kitten smells like hot ass! Ellen, you're right, she DOES let 'em rip. Not to mention the rancid amounts of Beckham spittle coating her fur..... :barf: Yeesh! Who'da thunk the cutest thing on earth would ever smell so foul?

Hey Laura! :wave: Hope you're doing well, it's still boring in GR. :)

Lies, I don't want to know how you know what "hot ass" smells like. :wink: It's hilarious though cause everyone's like "awww, she's so cute...what the HELL is that smell?" I reminds me of every year in high school when someone would prank the freshmen and put rancid milk in the garbage can in their hallway. :barf:
Anyway, now that I've seriously grossed everyone out...

I start a new job tomorrow, and I don't know what the dress code is. I assume at least semi-dressy, but the problem is I have to walk to school, so if at all possible I'd rather wear running shoes than dressy shoes. I'll be nowhere near the front desk or anything, but like... I don't wanna dress up. And I have gym class in the morning, so I also don't want to have to take clothes on a hanger or anything. Bah. I guess I could have asked about this before, eh? :wink:

Now I know what I had to do...

:madspit: at the :censored: lector who's responsible for our pharmacy internship!!!

Long story short - I've asked her a bunch of questions about the places at a specific pharmacy over e-mail (probably a few more questions than the average student does, but I really, really want a place at that pharmacy, but some of the rules are making it quite difficult for me - anyways...).

Today I recieved an e-mail from her that she, by mistake, had sent to me, but it should have been sent to another lector, 'cause she had written "Dear... (not my name)..."

...and in the second line it said: "...I'm starting to worry if she [me] can do anything at all by herself!" - WHAT THE FUCK?! :angry:

Right now, she and that whole damn pharmacy internship could just FUCK OFF and die and I wouldn't care shit!!!! It's driving me crazy and I'm so extremely angry right now!!!

:madspit: :censored: :mad: :scream: :angry: :banghead: :yell:

I think kicking a garbage can would be the right thing to do in a situation like this...

Last edited:
:hug: Merc :hug:

that sucks :( And it sucks even more because I can think of a bunch of sarcastic responses that you could send to this lector, but that's probably not a good idea because she's in a position of power over you :(

if it makes you feel better, at least you've exposed her dumb mistake to us

my kitty was a bit smelly too
she's not smelly at home, yet I fed her the exact same food. I'm not sure what the deal was.

merc, I wouldn't give up on the whole internship... could you start asking the pharmacy questions directly?

again, a subject I don't know much about..

Merc, that's horrible! I would forward it back to her and say "I'll be looking elsewhere thank you very much". Bitches! :madspit:

Thanks for listning :hug: - I just needed to post a lot of angry smilies yesterday... :D

kellyahern said:
And it sucks even more because I can think of a bunch of sarcastic responses that you could send to this lector

Well, I did write a reply back to her, saying that she didn't need to worry so much, if she just answered the questions I was asking... and that she should check the "To"-line in her e-mails BEFORE sending them... :tsk:

kellyahern said:
merc, I wouldn't give up on the whole internship... could you start asking the pharmacy questions directly?

Yeah, see... that some of the rules - I can't skip the pharmacy internship (I could do a internship in a pharmaceutical company, but that wouldn't be smart, because of some other, more complicated, rules! :crazy: ) and I'm not allowed to contact the pharmacy directly :shrug:

...but I'm starting to think that everything is going to work out, 'cause I sent my reply to both of the lectors and the one who was supposed to have gotten the mail in the first place actually wrote the answers to the questions I've had and assured me that everything should be worked out very soon - Thank God for nice people! :yes:

im back from ariziona. ive been crying for a long time now since i had to let go of my sweet guy :sad:
to make things worse as if i wasnt tramatized enough by the loss of my best friend and fiancee, then going through the airport all alone and getting a patdown because of unopened tea bags in my pocket (they kept beeping in the alarm) but after all that on my way home i got in a big car accident and scrwed up my knee , back , neck and chest! :( :( why do these things have to happen now?
im so sad about ryan you have no idea

oh and by the way, after the wreck happened i had just drug this guy out of his flipped over car and i laid down on the ground and my phone rang. it was ryan. vertigo had come on the radio and he knew i hadnt heard it yet. he played it to me over the phone while i was trying not to freak out over the accident. wasnt that good timing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom