I just saw Bob Dylan in a Victoria Secret Commercial!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did too and said "Sell out."

And what a dumb commercial--Venice, but then there's a legendary American musician, in a cowboy outfit? :huh: They could have at least *themed* it better.

AvsGirl41 said:
I did too and said "Sell out."

Today I saw Roger Daltry doing an infomercial for Time Life classic rock CD's and thought the same thing.

How very sad :|

Mr. BAW said:
Isn't it true that you watched the entire 30-minute Info-SellOut-mercial laughing your ass off at all of the Legends???

Just answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Actually, I went to my computer and made THE GREATEST CLASSIC ROCK MIX OF ALL TIME!

That stuff is really great when you listen to it on your own terms.

Mr. BAW said:
Isn't it true that you watched the entire 30-minute Info-SellOut-mercial laughing your ass off at all of the Legends???

Just answer the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

do you need a Valium? :yikes:

I saw it on VH-1. Hmm......what's this, a new Dylan video? Mmm........sexy girl in undies in this video. Then on the sceen
comes "Victoria's Secret" :ohmy:

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that too last night.

I think the song was "lovesick" off "time out of mind." :|

yeah he is...but that commercial scared the hell out of me.

I saw it the other night, too, and wondered wtf possessed him to do such a thing. :|

VS : hey bob. we're gonna fly you to venice and this hot chick is gonna wear your hat and look at you all come hither and stuff, and oh yeah, she's gonna be in sexy undies too. whaddaya say?

BOB : oh, no way. count me out. if i did something like that, people would call me a sell out.

give me a break. the commercial is lovely.

and isn't he just a bit too old to be called a sell out?

I think he IS to old to be a sell out.

But, (puts on marekting guy hat)...who is this ad targeted too?

If it is targeted to woman who know and love Bob Dylan, why are they using these waffy barely 18 year olds?

zonelistener said:
(puts on marekting guy hat)

maybe you should put on that sexy cowboy hat those two share in the commercial, and then you'd understand.

look, marketing, schmarketing.

those who buy victoria's secret will continue to do so no matter who they put in their ads, and those who don't buy victoria's secret...well, on second thought, i don't know anything about them.

i like the commercial. :up:

Okay, so let's be frank; the point of lingerie is to sexually excite, right? So I'm watching the models dance around in lingerie, getting sexually excited and all, and then...BOB DYLAN POPS UP, WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY NOT JUST FLASH A PICTURE OF MY MOTHER? I'LL NEVER HAVE SEX AGAIN.

You need to find other things to stimulate yourself if Victoria Secret commercials is all that you have. :wink:

Try the Internet...I hear it it is a good resoucre for stuff like that. As well as Bob Dylan.

:shifty: j/k

He is so UGLY that if I didn't like VS so much i'd be scared to buy the undies cos i'd think that only guys that ugly would want to see them LOL

Back
Top Bottom