I have a posting phobia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
I'm always scared about what to post. what if no one replies? what if everyone thinks it's stupid? :| :scream: I really need to get over this.

*hides*

:ohmy: :| :banghead:

I need help too

I dont even think about it. I just post like a madwoman.

I used to feel that way but now I know that every post isn't going to be a hit and who cares if anyone thinks its stupid, just do it!

I'm like Sicy. I used to be afraid of posting, but now I post whatever.

I know someone else who has a posting phobia, though..... :scratch:

Better don't think of that! If you feel like posting do it! If you don't feel like posting it's ok too! This is a forum of opinion, not a popularity contest :) Anyway, these are the wise words of a lurker for one year :silent:

meegannie said:
I know someone else who has a posting phobia, though..... :scratch:
:shifty: uhhh...who? posting phobia? :shrug: ;)
Yeah, that's me. I completely understand your posting phobia...I've gotten much better recently, but I still freak out about posting most of the time...I totally worry that I'll sound stupid or it will be misunderstood or something like that. My moments where I could care less are increasing though, so I'm trying to follow in that trend. :) Just posting more has helped though....even if they are dumb posts quite often. :rolleyes:

I used to tooo...

But then, I thought why not let the whole world how :coocoo: :coocoo: I am...

And so now I'm posting away just to get those status points... :macdevil: :angel: :shifty: :macdevil: :angel:

heh......i don't......i figure, i have an opinion and may as well share it.....and share it and share it and share it and share it.....:sexywink: :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom