I finally get it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AttnKleinkind

The Fly
So about a half hour ago I was scrolling around on my iTunes and LAPOE came on. For whatever reason I never really liked HTDAAB. I didn't hate it, or bash it, and I didn't even know why I didn't like it, but none of the songs really grabbed me like other U2 songs. Some of the songs grated on me, but I was mainly indifferent. BUT. There was something different about it this time...I started listening to the album the whole way through...and to my surprise I found I REALLY liked it! A lot. Nothing really changed, but something just sort of clicked, and the album all of a sudden made sense. I love it!

Just thought I'd announce my little epiphany...

I've had the same experience with other songs. "Stuck" immediately comes to mind :hmm: Something just clicks and you don't quite know why :shrug:

It was the same for me with all of "AB" at first. I just became a fan this year, and it was so drastically different that what I heard on "Bomb" "ATYCLB", and "JT". Now I LOVE it. "Bomb's" still my fav. though..

For some reason I only listened to Bomb in parts, I loved Vertigo, MD, Yahweh, and Sometimes the second it came out, but I resisted stuff like Crumbs and OOTS because the titles sounded bad, but overtime I've grown to really like each song, and pretty much love everything outside of AMAWW and ABOY which are pretty good but take up a place for Mercy and Fast Cars muahaha.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom