I am tired of my ex's!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
Two years after my husband and I got married my ex-husband called to say he was finished with his "selfish stage" and could we get back together.

And you didn't jump back into his arms?

:wink: :barf:

..... :down: .... :( :huh: I guess that's a prime example of guys making the male population look really bad. But I'm sure that some of us are not quite like that...

u2granny said:
Two years after my husband and I got married my ex-husband called to say he was finished with his "selfish stage" and could we get back together.

Hahaha!

Just go back to your ex, MVD.

All women are weak. No matter how bad we break your break, you can't resist us. Example: Carrie from Sex and the City. So don't get mad. Don't fight. Just go back to him because you know you want to, deep down in your heart, even though he will inevitable break your heart again. and again. and again. and again.

:wink:

haha, supposedly people want to beat up my ex-gf, and she said she's the self-proclaimed queen of her high school

gee, i wonder why people dislike her :shrug:

:wink:

Windmilllane said:
Just go back to your ex, MVD.

All women are weak. No matter how bad we break your break, you can't resist us. Example: Carrie from Sex and the City. So don't get mad. Don't fight. Just go back to him because you know you want to, deep down in your heart, even though he will inevitable break your heart again. and again. and again. and again.

He has not even asked for me to come back to him. If he wants to meet up and get to know me again, then I will deal with it if and when that happens. For all I know he is just being friendly and curious as to how I have been. He may be engaged, married or in a serious relationship right now and I will not get in the way of that. He and I have a history that seems like a lifetime ago. We were in our early 20s and now we are in our early 30s. Times have changed and our lives are different. For me to take him back would mean I would have to forgive the only person I have ever loved. I would have to get over the painful memories of being told "I don't love you anymore". He broke my heart in 1997 and the damage that I felt took years to heal and in many ways, I have yet to fully get over it. It will take a lot of serious thought and open communication between us to get even get a friendship started again. I have to be willing to get to know him once again. I am protecting myself with this and have my guard up higher than I have ever had before.

Highschool = :down: .... well, not HS, but a lot of the people in there

You just gotta dance ( :dance: ) to your own music. It sounds like your gf was doing that, but wasn't respectful of the.... other melodies that were passing through. The best :dance: can :dance: to them all......

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

He has not even asked for me to come back to him. If he wants to meet up and get to know me again, then I will deal with it if and when that happens. For all I know he is just being friendly and curious as to how I have been. He may be engaged, married or in a serious relationship right now and I will not get in the way of that. He and I have a history that seems like a lifetime ago. We were in our early 20s and now we are in our early 30s. Times have changed and our lives are different. For me to take him back would mean I would have to forgive the only person I have ever loved. I would have to get over the painful memories of being told "I don't love you anymore". He broke my heart in 1997 and the damage that I felt took years to heal and in many ways, I have yet to fully get over it. It will take a lot of serious thought and open communication between us to get even get a friendship started again. I have to be willing to get to know him once again. I am protecting myself with this and have my guard up higher than I have ever had before.

well if he does want to meet up and discuss being friends or whatever just be careful not to get sucked into to a whole lot of unnecssary drama that can happen with ex's...esp with ones that you have unresolved feelings for.

My ex is engaged to my once best friend. They pretty much started dating like a month after we broke up. Then she showed up around the house more and more... They continuously kicked me out of the room(my best friends and I were roommates in a house) so they could "watch movies"(thud thud thud...). The best part is, for a while my friend couldn't figure out why I was upset...

I will NOT be checking in on them in 8 years and certainly will not call my ex and say, "I'm over my selfish stage." I think I'll just leave those little :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: alone. :wink: :mad: :angel:

^^ i was kidding :|

here's the beef i have about young female fans of the killers. i love the killers. i love their music. my sister loves the killers too. she says she loves their music, but she always tells me how hot brandon flowers is ( :huh: ). now, there's no way in hell that we could possibly have similar tastes in music. so i think that she only likes the killers b/c their lead singer is good-looking :shrug:

I dumped my last bf because he was abusive. The last time I talked to him was over four years ago. That's as much as I want to fool with the guy.

I really hate my Ex and his entire family. That's why I couldn't wait to take my maiden name back legally. I refer to my Ex, 10 years later mind you, and affectionately, as the RAT BASTARD.:yuck:

I wonder how people can fall into relationships that they grow to hate so much?

That scares me, about being human. I mean, I know it could just as well happen to me, but..... it seems rather.................

Well, nevermind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom