Hung, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
More specifically, where's Alison when I need her?

Buying you so many t-shirts that I'm not sure they'll all fit in the box with the tin of Rock. :tongue:

That was a pretty cool song, Vlad. I dunno how much it's based on your own feelings, but if nothing else, misery can fuel creativity sometimes.

That was a pretty cool song, Vlad. I dunno how much it's based on your own feelings, but if nothing else, misery can fuel creativity sometimes.

Cheers. Not necessarily based on my feelings, but more of a character and writing from "his" point of view. Probably only the first verse could apply to me, having a bad day and feeling that everyone and everything is against you.

Buying you so many t-shirts that I'm not sure they'll all fit in the box with the tin of Rock. :tongue:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I can't wait for the Rock. I'm getting a cold and that has spiffy curative properties.

Thank you, Ali! :love:

You managed to fit the Rock into a box? Amazing.

Yes. It is a Box of Holding. Like a Bag of Holding, only...you know...a box. :shifty:

That sounds a lot lamer than it did it my head.

Hello. My name is Jess and I am a geek.

I'm still alive, just going slightly mad from this ear infection that won't go away and is killing my ability to hear.

At least music sounds close to normal when I have my headphones on ... it's some consolation.

Shame Mothers Of The Disappeared didn't make today's set. :(

But HMTMKMKM returned, so that's cool. Funny how North Star and Mercy have been done at three gigs now. I miss Glasto. Mercy and Glasto would be a sweet combination.

I apparently have three (?) new songs to listen to. If I can be bothered to find them streaming during a gig or something.

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

:fuckyeah:

I apparently have three (?) new songs to listen to. If I can be bothered to find them streaming during a gig or something.

The new U2 songs, you mean? There's five of them so far.

Bono lied again, he said there'd be about 4 new songs played. :tsk:

:shifty: He's good at lying.

All of them are on the U2gigs YouTube account ... not sure which are the best recordings of each song though. I don't really follow the live recordings much any more. Haven't listened to a U2 bootleg since ... a long time.

I was OK with how fast this year was going ... then suddenly June became mid-September. What the hell? Can't believe that in eight days, the footy season'll be done for another year.

You better at least stop by after PT's RCMH gig. :wink:
Pfft. Believe it!

I am in the PIT!

:scream:

My TiVo didn't record part 2 of a Doctor Who episode! It knows I need my daily dose of The Doctor. Evil thing. I shall sonic it.

...:shifty: Uhm...Well, as if there were any doubt in your mind that I wasn't batcrap crazy...

I'm here and can't sleep

Stupid upset stomach

:hug:

:scream:

My TiVo didn't record part 2 of a Doctor Who episode! It knows I need my daily dose of The Doctor. Evil thing. I shall sonic it.

...:shifty: Uhm...Well, as if there were any doubt in your mind that I wasn't batcrap crazy...

I was crazy enough to have a crappy made-for-TV movie left playing on my TV. It was hilariously bad. :lol:

Staying home sick from school can sometimes be a bad decision.

Back
Top Bottom