Hung, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone's too busy shitting themselves and fapping over Mercy being played live.

I found a picture more disturbing than Sabber or Sebber or even some of Bonnie's disturbing drawings of tuf bono.

I give you Geriatric Topless Adam.

Come on, he doesn't look bad for his age.

Hammond and May seem like they're a lot of fun. Hammond reminds me of Tennant and I'm not sure why. Perhaps the accent.

Clarkson seems like the bloke who could host an infomercial. Not unlike how he did in my dream last night. Jeremy Clarkson was selling a DVD set of my dreams. Every one that I've ever had. It even included a bonus disc of dreams I haven't had yet. I also dreamt two actual commercials for Home Depot and Sherwin-Williams paint.

The moral of the story? Don't fall asleep watching Top Gear and roll over on the remote changing it to Home and Garden TV.

:lol: Nice one.

I'm just disappointed I can't remember the dream I had last night. All I recall is that it was some epic saga that went through a million twists and turns and was terribly interesting. I briefly woke up and thought "god, what a dream!" and then went back to sleep and now I can't remember a single scene. Fail.

I still remember the dream I had last week. It was one of those common ones (for me anyway) where a normal day turned into one where everyone had to evacuate the city. I remember leaving my bag during evacuation but I returned to take it and I jumped into my friends car and drove off. The next vision I had was this family in a skyscraper staying behind and eating a full course dinner. It makes no sense although it is so interesting.

I read in the Tiser that Edun is now producing clothes in China, and was expecting there to be a big forum blow out. Why isn't there?!

Why should there be? :|

Saw that the other day and honestly found it kind of boring. Hoping for a more full version of the game.

I read in the Tiser that Edun is now producing clothes in China, and was expecting there to be a big forum blow out. Why isn't there?!

Probably because we've all forgotten Edun even exists. Hell, Bono doesn't even spruik it in concerts!

Everyone's too busy shitting themselves and fapping over Mercy being played live.

Or that, yeah. One Mercy performance is enough for fifty billion posts.

Probably because we've all forgotten Edun even exists. Hell, Bono doesn't even spruik it in concerts!

I just kinda figured that Edun defeating the purpose of its own existence was enough to rile up some of the more ridiculous members here, I guess. :(

WAIT THEY PLAYED MERCY LIVE OMGGGGGGG

I just kinda figured that Edun defeating the purpose of its own existence was enough to rile up some of the more ridiculous members here, I guess. :(

WAIT THEY PLAYED MERCY LIVE OMGGGGGGG

You'd think so, wouldn't you? Oh well, I'm sure we'll get our laughs when a product Bono still remembers exists, i.e. Red, moves to China.

Speaking of which, what the hell, Penguin Classics now available in Product Red?!

A-League is quite boring.

And I'm not too shabby. Been doing too much work, but not too shabby.

I see your point, there isn't the skill level involved in the likes of Serie A or the EPL...but its pretty damn good. The pre-match is worse than watching the AFL on Channel 7. Talk about over analysing.

I must admit, over the last couple of years, I've lost pretty much all interest in soccer, even in the more entertaining European tournaments or the World Cup. I'll watch a bit here and there, but I can't escape the feeling that I really do enjoy it more in highlights packages than as a whole game, or that I think it's grossly inferior to rugby or AFL. I used to dig soccer a fair bit; I don't know what happened.

I really watch Australia's games in the world cup. The better games are at club level anyway, Champions League ect. My love for Soccer/Football has never been so high. I like how the rules don't change every 12 months (I'm looking at you, AFL)

Now see, there's a sport that could use a rule change, so that things actually happen on the scoreboard a bit. :wink:

Anyway, I'm out for the night, got to be up at arse o'clock to do the Munich setlist. Looking forward to seeing what new songs get in the set. :wave:

I actually love the low scoring part.

Have a good sleep Ax, surely you can get somone working for you that the gigs fall in a decent time zone for ya :wink:

:wave:

Seeing as Munich is only a one-night only thing, I wouldn't really be holding out for any surprises.

Everyone saw it coming. Except there was nothing that could be done to stop it. :lol:

U2 playing Mercy? Or everyone fapping over it?

(Or Edun being made in China?)

I wonder if they're going to say it's a super progressive Chinese sweatworkshop that pays a whole third of minimum wage rather than 1/74th.

Mind you, I can't say anything, since most of the clothes I buy are made in China.

<-- hypocrite

U2 playing Mercy? Or everyone fapping over it?

(Or Edun being made in China?)

I wonder if they're going to say it's a super progressive Chinese sweatworkshop that pays a whole third of minimum wage rather than 1/74th.

Mind you, I can't say anything, since most of the clothes I buy are made in China.

<-- hypocrite

The latter.

Am I missing something? What's with all the Edun outrage stuffs? Anyway, I couldn't really care less.

As expected, no real surprises in Munich. I'm just glad MOTD stuck around in the setlist. And we're taking credit at U2gigs for Bono's shout-out of "that would be the Internet" at the end of North Star when the audience sings along. :wink:

I love that at the start of Mercy, he's "we've only played this once, so you can't know it!" Oh, but Bono, we do. How we do.

Yes, the end is near Char. Hopefully he stays out of PLEBA....or else I can see the rest of the tour, and any future albums/tours canceled within minutes.

Oh my god, Charlotte, why didn't I think of doing an E. V. B. Sampson avatar! :lmao:

By the way ... Melbourne Uni tops nation's rankings

Melbourne has been ranked 36th in the Times Higher Education magazine world university rankings. ANU is the next highest-ranked Australian university at 43rd, followed by the University of Sydney at 71st, University of Adelaide at 73rd and the University of Queensland at 81st.

The only other Australian universities ranked in the top 200 are the University of NSW, which is ranked 152nd and Monash University, ranked 178th.

Yes, this is just a :tongue: in Alison's general direction.

/pointless-uni-rivalry

I'm sorry, you're just not cool enough. You clearly don't want Australians representing Australians ...

... in your parliament.

But we Axvers have been in this country for ... thirteen yeerrrrs!

Back
Top Bottom