How'd everyone make out for MSG shows?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

you gave up a lower level for may? shoulda taken it... even if you don't want it you could sell that for like 1000 bucks on e-bay

Yeah I know, but in the end I really needed that money at the time..:huh:

Ok, so looks like im going all by my lonesome on 10/7, 10/11, and 10/14..i feel fortunate to be in the building, but this is ridiculous..i could not pull a single pair in the general sale..how depressing....maybe some of you others out there going solo wanna meet up and grab drinks beforehand?

Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own is on VH1 again. We've come full circle this morning.

jonathan26 said:
Ok, so looks like im going all by my lonesome on 10/7, 10/11, and 10/14..i feel fortunate to be in the building, but this is ridiculous..i could not pull a single pair in the general sale..how depressing....maybe some of you others out there going solo wanna meet up and grab drinks beforehand?

I'm going by myself too, which IS sort of sad. But I just wanted to get into that building, and your best bet is with a single ticket.

We all should plan on meeting up sometime before the show.

Section 37 - Row A - Seat 6 - 10/11

They sound like good seats. But I can't tell by the seating chart. Anyone know if it was worth my money?

Yeah, I'll be by myself too. So, maybe all us singletons could get together and sulk!

Last edited:
i'm from dublin and desperately wanted to see a msg show. got offered single seats at level 400 a couple of times but wasn't prepared to spend 600-700$ to come unless i could get a pair together for the wife and me and make a holiday.
sh*****t
the system seems to work reasonably well over there (at least people are getting through). the sales here were a disaster.
got manchester and berlin though.......

jonathan26 said:

10/11 as well. i'll need a few as well

Pearl said:
Section 37 - Row A - Seat 6 - 10/11

They sound like good seats. But I can't tell by the seating chart. Anyone know if it was worth my money?

Those are like floor level, behind the GA, slightly too the left and slightly elevated. Its a pretty damn good view I'd say..

i'm guessing that they'll add 2 dates in late november/december at a later date...

11/27, 28, 29, 30, 12/1-2-3 are all open... 12/4-5 are booked for boston, and then 12/6-7-8 are open, 12/9 is in buffalo, ny

Don't scare me...:wink:

Anyone have any idea for when they'll be announcing the openers for these fall shows? I wonder if the MSG shows will have the same band opening for all of em...

i'm guessing that they'll add at least 2 more shows in late november/december at a later date...

11/27, 28, 29, 30, 12/1-2-3 are all open... 12/4-5 are booked for boston, and then 12/6-7-8 are open, 12/9 is in buffalo, ny

I really hope you're right. I was offered nosebleeds again this time but passed. I have the worst seats possible for the May show and I am just too afraid of heights to do that twice...

12/7 is Hartford. They won't come back to MSG for less than 2 shows (wouldn't be worth it), so they'd have to schedule between Montreal (11/26, but might get a second show on 11/28) and Boston (12/4-12/5).

There are a few days there. 12/1 & 12/2 would make sense. But, I have the feeling they would have gone on sale this morning. I don't think NYC will have THREE separate on-sale dates for this tour. For Boston, the Oct and Dec shows went on sale at the same time, after all.

Back
Top Bottom