How Old School are you? (Interference wise)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cleasai said:
How about when the first time we started doing this in our posts?

i remember that too

Mrs. Edge said:
I don't diss it, but you're right it has always had negative comments, even when I was in there all the time. I just don't feel part of it anymore because I don't know 99% of the people. It can get a little cliquey.

most of the girls I know from the forum, I met years ago in PLEBA. (Like Mrs. Edge, LMPA etc...) I've been in there recently out of pure curiosity, and it's not really as bad as it used to be. There was a time though around the time I left, that it was getting a little too wierd for me. I forget the name and I apologize if I set anyone off - but someone started writing slash fan-fic about the band and that was the final straw for me. Never really got back there again.

I lurked here ever since 1997, you know back when the boys were sucking the giant lemon.

Anyway, I finally got the gazoos up to join a few years ago thanks to losing a bet....

Love you guys!

i remember being banned first from pleba, then from lemonade stand, then from interference.

then i remember being unbanned.

good times!

i wrote slash stories.

i think? i can't even remember for sure anymore.

anyway, now i've cleaned up my act. i shop @ target, i listen to matchbox twenty, and i drive an suv i can't afford.

does any of this make sense?

why am i still talking?

WHY?!?!?!?!

WHY AM I STILL TALKING?!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

i will never forgive you for getting slash banned from pleba

it was the only thing i had to look forward to when i woke up in the morning

now i have nothing

Chizip said:
i will never forgive you for getting slash banned from pleba

it was the only thing i had to look forward to when i woke up in the morning

now i have nothing

:lmao:

On an unrelated note, I found Interference because of PLEBA. My friend Meghan wanted a particular picture of Bono, and I found it for her here...and ended up exploring the rest of the place...and ended up staying...

...and never venturing into PLEBA again. :wink:

the only way i can get into pleba these days is if i log out, and venture in anonymously.

which of course, i don't, because i've always hated horror anyway.

i'm sorry chizip, perhaps i can read erotic stories to you over the phone instead? :happy:

I remember the martini glasses background, Nicamom, Zooropamanda and other early posters who left.
How Bang and clatter was just a Radiohead music forum.

Last edited:
You know you're old school Interference when you realize that you have alters for which you no longer remember the passwords, and you can't look up the passwords because the e-mail addresses you registered them to, you don't check anymore.

--Abbril

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom