Houston Set List Party - 14 Oct 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally avoid Facebook. I rarely update my Myspace anymore.
It's bad enough that I got addicted to Twitter. :reject:

i check my facebook page now every morning then twitter, then the various U2 sites...........................i think im addicted to the internet:D

I like keeping up w friends on FB, but I couldn't possibly find enough interesting things about myself on a daily basis to justify a Twitter account.....:D

thats my problem, im just not that interesting, but i like to read what everyone else has written there:)

I like Scramble and Pathwords on Facebook :nerd:

And Seth - I wasn't there when you sent the message, but saw it later. It's all good :)

i used to love to play Spades we would have parties here at home with people playing:), ah the good ole days,lol

I remember when I was younger & in The Navy 1988 ish we would stay up all night playing Spades....shower & then work a full day in the pharmacy:ohmy:

Wait when we were kids in Jersey my Mother's best friend would come over Cathy was her name well she drank Vodka straigh outta the bottle they would play Spades all night long when the pizza guy got there she would strip:ohmy:

I remember when I was younger & in The Navy 1988 ish we would stay up all night playing Spades....shower & then work a full day in the pharmacy:ohmy:

Wait when we were kids in Jersey my Mother's best friend would come over Cathy was her name well she drank Vodka straigh outta the bottle they would play Spades all night long when the pizza guy got there she would strip:ohmy:

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Sound's like you had an interesting childhood....:lol:

lmao at Edge tweeting pics right now when he's supposed to be warming up. Or something. :lol:

36210881-c81f9476291e9f1a7d0bdb9fd6.jpg

36211312-e668461d03fdc9dbd295ee64de.jpg

Muse setlist, so far...

Uprising
Map of the Problematique
Supermassive Black Hole
Hysteria

oh my goodness, you all had one heck of a Spades party huh:)?lol

Yeah, I spend more time reading about the people I follow than actually writing anything interesting...and most of my tweets lately have been U2-related. I do believe I have issues!! :lol:
I like keeping up w friends on FB, but I couldn't possibly find enough interesting things about myself on a daily basis to justify a Twitter account.....:D

Hooray, party time again already? One more down, only like... 2 or 3 to go until my concert wait is finally over!!! :drool:

Doesn't look like the show is starting anytime soon. So I'll be back later. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom