Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I'm not too bad. Kind of confused by thoughts of sleep prior to 2am though. :wink:

:lol: I used to be baffled by sleeping before 2 am. That was usually when I'd regularly sign off whatever I was doing and go to bed, but it got progressively later and later, so when I tried to go to bed earlier than 3 or 4, it was odd!

Oi, Liam, I just randomly looked at your profile, and you made a mistake. You say the U2 show you've seen is Sydney II. You saw Sydney I.

/pedant

That was good. But just about everything they did live was the only time they did it! :laugh:

Well, sometimes. I wanna hear the legendary It's Ice --> Gamehendge segueway.

(quick note. A segueway like this: Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove means a normal segueway, whereas something like It's Ice --> Gamehendge or Down With Disease --> Mike's Song has the two dashes, as it's a very rare or unique segue.)

You should get your hands on some live Phish..

Can you see any mistakes in my profile?

Nope, looks entirely accurate.

By the way, please send this to me:

Bonnie's profile said:
Have you met U2?
Recorded post-industrial hardcore album with Adam after a coke binge, but that's it, really.

I bet it's better than Passengers.

Well, sometimes. I wanna hear the legendary It's Ice --> Gamehendge segueway.

(quick note. A segueway like this: Mike's Song > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove means a normal segueway, whereas something like It's Ice --> Gamehendge or Down With Disease --> Mike's Song has the two dashes, as it's a very rare or unique segue.)

You should get your hands on some live Phish..

You Phush fans are pedantic. I approve.

Have a good night. :wave:

Interesting Scooby related thing: There's a fawn Great Dane (whose owner suspiciously looks like a future Axver) that goes to the dog park most afternoons, and he wears a blue collar just like Scooby. I actually never picked up on it until then. He's a great dog. He's only solved the occasional mystery while I've been there, though.

Nope, looks entirely accurate.

By the way, please send this to me:

I bet it's better than Passengers.

Oh, that's good.

Sorry, that's in the U2 vaults right now. I can't send it to you. Paul McGuinness will take my tongue. I like my tongue. I have said too much. A van has pulled up outside. Goodbye, all of you.

Oh, that's good.

Sorry, that's in the U2 vaults right now. I can't send it to you. Paul McGuinness will take my tongue. I like my tongue. I have said too much. A van has pulled up outside. Goodbye, all of you.

Psh, everybody should do everything they can to subvert McGuinne$$.

And I bet the van is just Adam looking to have another coke binge and record a sequel. Though since he's gone clean, the van's just full of Coca Cola.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom