Hongerige Wolf, Groningen, Nederland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

Though oddly enough, it's almost become a fad amongst crappier metal bands to cover Britney Spears for b-sides. :huh:
:crack: Say wha???

:uhoh: Why for god's sake would you do that??????

I would have thought he was going to just die a fan...! :yikes:

:lmao: True, I asked him if he wasn't afraid they'd do something bad to him, he was like, :shrug: nah.. he's always like that, way too cool for school!

heh, see? I made a funny! I can make puns :D

Axver any idea what the highest number of songs on any DI list has been?

Pretty sure it would be in the 40s.

I used 42 once, DI II. I assume the record isn't too far past that. Believe it or not, the longest song on my DI II list was just 5:47 long. The list itself was exactly 160:00.

Well... uhm... :uhoh:

I've been a PLEBAn for a good 2 years y'know... it's on pictures...

Yes, but I was a concert bootleg trader for a good 2-3 years, plenty of bootleg DVDs, and I've obviously seen photos of the guys too, and I've never so much as noticed their socks, let alone that Bono wears a particular colour with any frequency.

(I am ready to defend my useless setlist knowledge as raw soulless statistics for nerds. :lol: )

:wave:

Fuck Larry and everybody who looks like Larry.

I wanted to say that last tnight, but forgot until just now.

I used 42 once, DI II. I assume the record isn't too far past that. Believe it or not, the longest song on my DI II list was just 5:47 long. The list itself was exactly 160:00.
I have a feeling John had a similar idea to the one I had before I came up with the better one.

I have a non joke list of 62 songs :hmm:

:crack: Say wha???

:uhoh: Why for god's sake would you do that??????

I think they think they're being funny. Can't wait for a death metal version of Umbrella-ella-ella-ey-ey-ey. :|

Are the DI contests usually so one-sided?

Can depend. We've had ties before, it's how I got to the final in DI II. But we've also had massive walkovers, I think there was once something like 24-1 in DI I.

I think they think they're being funny. Can't wait for a death metal version of Umbrella-ella-ella-ey-ey-ey. :|

:| They should shoot everyone who even tries to do that. Or put them in a room with Lardence and a cat.

So, anyone have a suggestion for a new location? :hmm:

:| They should shoot everyone who even tries to do that. Or put them in a room with Lardence and a cat.

So, anyone have a suggestion for a new location? :hmm:

:lol: Hopefully the metal purists will go after them.

How about Sexbierum, Doodstil, or Hongerige Wolf? :laugh:

Woah. So each song averages barely a little over 2:30. I'd laugh if it actually includes an epic.

The three longest songs on it are

Sheep 10:20
Gravity Grave 8:27
Disintegration 8:24

After a little tweaking it's now 63 songs long

FUCK THE FANS.
You know, honestly, what'd he ever do to us? Well, you know, besides ruining a perfectly good band with sub-par drumming? But, when you think about it, he formed the band. So he formed one of the best bands in history, and then destroyed it from the inside. There's something subversive about that that the punk in me has to respect. A little. Whatever.

Larry: *being hauled away by the music police(but not The Police)* I would've gotten away with it, too! If it weren't for you meddling kids!
Larry Mullen, this is not an episode of "Scooby-Doo."

Although, do you ever wonder what would happen if you yanked on the top of his head really hard? :hmm:

You know, honestly, what'd he ever do to us? Well, you know, besides ruining a perfectly good band with sub-par drumming? But, when you think about it, he formed the band. So he formed one of the best bands in history, and then destroyed it from the inside. There's something subversive about that that the punk in me has to respect. A little. Whatever.

Larry: *being hauled away by the music police(but not The Police)* I would've gotten away with it, too! If it weren't for you meddling kids!

Although, do you ever wonder what would happen if you yanked on the top of his head really hard? :hmm:

I think the whole "Larry started the band" stuff is blown out of proportion anyway. So he put a notice up. Woop-dee-doo. A bunch of guys got together and decided to form a band.

:lol: Good luck, if you tried to yank him you'd just come away with lots of grease.

I think the whole "Larry started the band" stuff is blown out of proportion anyway. So he put a notice up. Woop-dee-doo. A bunch of guys got together and decided to form a band.

:lol: Good luck, if you tried to yank him you'd just come away with lots of grease.
This is true. On all levels. He didn't really form anything. Bono, Edge, and Adam were already friends, they decided to go see what the ickle underclassman was on about together.

: Zoinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom