Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I just clicked "purchase" as soon as I saw the first letter of your reply and I'm talking to Wild as well, and she also said might as well before they sell out. We all can still hang out before/after the shows and all! :hyper:

Yep, I just clicked "purchase" as soon as I saw the first letter of your reply and I'm talking to Wild as well, and she also said might as well before they sell out. We all can still hang out before/after the shows and all! :hyper:

Cool. :up:

A picture of that meeting will be put in the dictionary next to innuendo. :wink:

EDIT: What are the better ones like? :hi5:

Standard Admission - Select GA / Reserved Below 26-L 34 9 - 10
Price Level 3
South Side Seating
Reserved Seating

Of cours not. I'm realizing how fast the tickets are sold, and now there's only crap seating available, I'm going to stick with these.

Yep. :doh:

I'm trying to at least get a ticket. It made me verify the credit card and afterwards said 'sorry if you have used this card too much, we are now releasing your tickets.' :huh:

:down: I wonder why it would do that...

I have so many issues with Ticketbastard that it's probably best not to get me started on them, but I just can't believe that nobody's challenged their monopoly on ticket sales in court. It would be nice to have some actual competition in that regard.

What's going on Justin? Just open another window and try again.... I kept getting that stupid "we are releasing your tickets" a lot as well. Just keep plugging away. It's notorious for not being user friendly, ticketmaster.

What's going on Justin? Just open another window and try again.... I kept getting that stupid "we are releasing your tickets" a lot as well. Just keep plugging away. It's notorious for not being user friendly, ticketmaster.

No, I'm tired and frustrated. I don't want to deal with it anymore. Those are two feelings you should never get with U2. I'm just going to hope for that second show. Getting tickets shouldn't be so miserable. It is supposed to be fun and exciting. :down:

I wish there was a second show here too Justin :hug: Just keep trying you`ll get it. I went long months wondering if I would be able to get tickets,and you said I would and I did,and now I`m saying you are and you will,don`t give up keep trying :hug:

Justin this is available now!

Section
Row
Seats
Description
28-L
Price Level 3
South Side Seating
Reserved Seating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back