Holidays In the Glorious Sun with the Fantastic CSGWS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a credit card so someone is letting me use their card and I'll give them cash. They left out a peice of information that is required on Ticketmaster, the last four digits of their credit card. So I've been calling them for a half an hour...

Section 1, Row 37

Section 23, Row 53

I could have had either of those if someone would have answered their phone. :sigh:

:( That's too bad!

:hi5: Nice! What part of the stadium?

:hug: I hope you feel better.

somewhere by the left of the stage is all I can remember :lol:,it is just blank,I`ll find out soon enough :hyper:

:hug: thanks,yeah I`m not sick,at least I think I`m not sick,just got this cough in my chest is all...

Guys! I need help, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Section
Row
Seats
Description
10-L
13 - 14
Price Level 2
North Side Seating
Reserved Seating Type2 Standard Admission - Select GA / Reserved Below Ticket PriceUS $96.50 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $12.70 x 2

Did you try for GA or seats? Or the "best available" option?

It looks like GA, based on the "Select GA" thing...

Guys! I need help, WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??

Section
Row
Seats
Description
10-L
13 - 14
Price Level 2
North Side Seating
Reserved Seating Type2 Standard Admission - Select GA / Reserved Below Ticket PriceUS $96.50 x 2 Convenience ChargeUS $12.70 x 2

Ticketmaster DOES assign seat numbers and rows to GA tickets, even though they don't really have them, so keep that in mind too.

Hey BD,Justin and Cassie :hug: sorry I didn`t do that to begin with...

the first row tickets were sold out right at 11:00,who knows how fast the GA`s went :ohmy:

Right here in Atlanta at the Georgia Dome...BIG big stadium I am telling you,all the best teams come over here from what I have heard...:hyper::crack::hmm::love:

The other was for Wayne, OBVIOUSLY :wink:

I'm trying hard for GA, but it doesn't seem to be available... so I'll prolly hang on to these and see if anyone wants to trade for GA as the date draws closer... There are still seats available, why don't you try? :hmm:

The other was for Wayne, OBVIOUSLY :wink:

I'm trying hard for GA, but it doesn't seem to be available... so I'll prolly hang on to these and see if anyone wants to trade for GA as the date draws closer... There are still seats available, why don't you try? :hmm:

Read back. :crack: There will probably be tons of trades if there is a second show because I don't believe GA normally sells out this quickly. :laugh:

Section
Row
Seats
Description
13-L
17 - 18
Price Level 3
North Side Seating
Reserved Seating

I got these after I tried again :crack: Where are these now?

U2 GA does sell out this fast.....When do you think you'll be able to purchase any? :hmm:

It is only right now that I can't.

I may have an idea. If there is a second show. Perhaps you or Wayne could try for two GA's, I could try for a GA and maybe we could trade the tickets you have now for two GA. If it worked out, we'd have GA tickets for everyone and maybe get a sixth for Jase? What do you think of that idea? :hmm:

It is only right now that I can't.

I may have an idea. If there is a second show. Perhaps you or Wayne could try for two GA's, I could try for a GA and maybe we could trade the tickets you have now for two GA. If it worked out, we'd have GA tickets for everyone and maybe get a sixth for Jase? What do you think of that idea? :hmm:

I like that idea :up:

However we don't know if there will be a second show... and the tickets I'm procuring now aren't very good seats... all the way back.

This shows the sections and such.

n757420726_6465199_5392004.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom