Highlights of 360 Tour Leg 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge25

Refugee
Here are some of mine, not in any particular order:

Highlight #1 - Edge's bouncing during I Will Follow
Highlight #2 - Discotheque snippet, along with the revamped video effects during Crazy Tonight
Highlight #3 - MERCY
Highlight #4 - Return of Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Highlight #5 - Return of Mothers of the Disappeared
Highlight #6 - EVERY BREAKING WAVE
Highlight #7 - Opening night in Torino set list party on Interference + GLASTONBURY and NORTH STAR
Highlight #8 - Hear Us Coming Lord snippet at end of One in Munich
Highlight #9 - New Year's Day, in Frankfurt, the night when they forgot to get the piano on stage and Edge had to improvise the piano parts on guitar :D
Highlight #9 - Bono singing Miss Sarajevo :drool:
Highlight #10 - Bono singing With or Without You better than in 2009 :drool:

Hopefully, I didn't take all of them...
What are some of yours?

Highlight #9 - New Year's Day, can't remember the exact night right this second, but the night when they forgot to get the piano on stage and Edge had to improvise the piano parts on guitar

Which night? Hadn't heard this yet?

highlights for me:

electrical storm and uv from milan 2
UF and WOWY with second ''Shine like stars'' on this tour from Zagreb 2
IWF, Mercy, MOTD, UTEOTW, and UV from Munich..
ow and get on your boots start was like some one stabed me in the ear it
was so loud!! :sexywink::wink:

That was definitely a highlight for me. It was hillarious. We were standing on Edge's side in the pit so we could clearly see Dallas sitting on the stairs to the underworld. He nearly fell off them when Edge shouted PIANO in his mic. Poor guy rushed back down to set things in motion so the piano was lifted in time for the next part. :lol: Bono looked confused, Larry started to take things over and Adam didn't seem to notice anything, as usual.

Horsens II: when Hold Me, Thrill Me and Ultraviolet were both played in the encore
:drool::drool::drool:

Man that was a great setlist that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chDejhEuYe0

Here's the video of New Year's Day in Frankfurt for those of you to watch it, if you haven't seen it already.

So hilarious! You can hear Edge shout PIANO and then see him wandering around all pissed off, then giving up and just improvising on the guitar. Bono's like, "What the hell?" and wandering around pointing randomly. Larry's just like, "Whatever." And Adam's like groovin' along and shaking his head like he's laughing.

This was definitely a highlight of the tour!

Back
Top Bottom