Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me again.

Ummm ... I dunno what's going on, I'm freaking tired. Fight nice, kids. Wait ... pee break ... I'm back.

I had a point ... the point ... waaaaas ... OH YEAH! I think (obviously, via my last posts) that alter egos helps, we have two people who WANT to do it, who are RABID about doing it, and PLUS Bono is a really high in demand character and sort of a large focus of the band, so I think it'll be fine to have Bono and the alters floating around, or just the alters, as long as we don't get picky about who was where when. You know what I mean? We're just gonna have fun, play with the style of writining and stuff ... I'm looking forward to it, this could be fun and a nice change for me, I can finally focus on ONE character.

*Takes a breath*

*collapses*

bluephisto said:
alter egos helps, we have two people who WANT to do it, who are RABID about doing it, and PLUS Bono is a really high in demand character and sort of a large focus of the band, so I think it'll be fine to have Bono and the alters floating around, or just the alters, as long as we don't get picky about who was where when. You know what I mean? We're just gonna have fun, play with the style of writining and stuff ... I'm looking forward to it, this could be fun and a nice change for me, I can finally focus on ONE character.

*Takes a breath*

*collapses*

i think that makes sense...go my minions! with my blessing, you may start a bountiful rp lj!(if that makes sense, go with it, i'm tired :p)

so sorry...been away for the fourth.....but i would LOVE to do another rp.....fs you know i'm up for slash *evil grin* but i would love to do another larry or adam would be really really fun....especially since the popmart i am doing is kinda dying...so if you guys start another ere please let me know, i really really want to play some more *grins and begs shamelessly*

cali*gal said:
so sorry...been away for the fourth.....but i would LOVE to do another rp.....fs you know i'm up for slash *evil grin* but i would love to do another larry or adam would be really really fun....especially since the popmart i am doing is kinda dying...so if you guys start another ere please let me know, i really really want to play some more *grins and begs shamelessly*

well, it looks like an AB one has already been started, so who do you want to be in AB era?

WildeIrish796 said:

well, it looks like an AB one has already been started, so who do you want to be in AB era?

well if you guys don't have an adam yet...i would love to be him *grins*:mac:

my aim is U2s caligal (with the space between) and i'll be on all morning once i get off work in 2 hours, so if you want you can just aim me.

Last edited:
No problem, Jem. Just seemed a bit strange to me taht everybody ignored me.

Am I Gavin now? :hyper::mac: PLEASE!

Alrighty I'll be doing a Gavin one now and if you guys won't want me.....:shrugs:............but Gav definitely needs to be in every rp :mac:

Bluey is confused.

I am a simple Bluey ... from a primitive time ... ok. EXPLAIN to me about the friends list I've just *tears* never had friends before!

Now I'm VEKLEMPT! Tawwk amongst yersevles, I'll give you a tawwwpic, Popmart is neither a soda, nor a store ... discuss!

(seriously, what are you talking about? lol)

Yes bluey u got the info correct on who is who for the lj..... ummm ok i'm gonna need some help here kiddies... anyone got a lj code i could perhaps use?? my previous lj i have is a free account... oh and bluey..... *gasp* How Dare You Drink RIGHT From The Milk Carton! Didn't anyone teach you Manners??? we are living in the Civilized World You know *hmph*
Well i'm done.

*walks over and pours from a clean glass a martini with a lemon on top* what has society come to if we allow others to drink straight from the carton......

I have a code you can use Jem, if you still need one.

Anyone interested in having an Edge? I think I can do two at once ;) (That sounded dirty) Unless, someone already wants to be Edge of course.

I'm not sure how well I'm making out with Pop Edge...I guess it's alright. Ask FS :sexywink: lol, j/k

Let me know Jem, e-mail me Claytonsspoon@aol.com

:wave:

*giggles* the lord_clayton page is all set up and waiting......do we happen to have a larry for the ab time? just wondering and i was curious if it was going to be slashy *looks hopeful* i'm ok if it's not, but it is fun

I can only set up an lj on Friday......I don't have any invitation codes left til then. :(

OK I am so clueless....I still wanna play....someone come up with a role for me...puhleeze???

Right...I'm willing to be Edgie. I have a good name in mind and everything :shifty:

Also...I have a lot of LJ codes as I have two paid accounts. If anyone needs one, feel free to ask. I'm more than willing to assist. :D

Thanks! :wave:

FallingStar said:
what about Larry for you?

Hmm...I wanna be an obsessed crazed fan who stalks Bono...oh wait...that's reality:) But it sounds like an interesting role..

Larry works for me...

Back
Top Bottom