Hawaii December 9th, Aloha Stadium, Part XVII Cont'd...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shit now I really have to buckle down and get this hotel reservation garbage done....

It's just waiting on others to get their act togetheR!! argH!!

but seeing those chevron speakers will make it all worth while;)

Aloha//

skjuls said:

Maybe I should give a prize for who unpacks the fastest?

I'll think of something!

LOL!:wink:

Hey Jules, you will be rewarding yourself then. :wink: We all know you are a pro at this. I bet you even know how to get your bags checked in at lighting speed.

I do not want to check all my bags in:sigh:

Carmelu2fan said:

Hey Jules, you will be rewarding yourself then. :wink: We all know you are a pro at this. I bet you even know how to get your bags checked in at lighting speed.

I do not want to check all my bags in:sigh:

No, it will be someone other than me. I hate unpacking and plus we arrive on my birthday. Who wants to do work?

LOL!!! :huh:

skjuls said:

No, it will be someone other than me. I hate unpacking and plus we arrive on my birthday. Who wants to do work?

LOL!!! :huh:

Since it is your birthday, I will do the honor of helping you unpack.
I will also buy you your birthday drinks. Hmm, perhaps Kaf can do the unpacking stuff.:hmm:

But drinks are my specialty.;)

What an awesome B day for you Jules.

I wonder if the Saints are Coming will be on the playlist in December,:hmm:

I am going to be celebrating my Dec 30th birthday (it's a big one this year) all month long and maybe well into next year! The celebration begins on the plane to Honolulu :hyper:

trevster2k said:
I wonder if the Saints are Coming will be on the playlist in December,:hmm:

oh man... I just thought of something:

THE SAINTS ARE COMING as a duet with Pearl Jam!!!

someone get The Edge on the phone right now!!

Carek1230 said:
I am going to be celebrating my Dec 30th birthday (it's a big one this year) all month long and maybe well into next year! The celebration begins on the plane to Honolulu :hyper:

I hope to be buying you a drink in honor of your birthday!

After seeing last night's performance, it's killing me that I'm getting to Hawaii 4 days after the concert. :lol: Ah well. I'm so happy for all of you that do get the amazing opportunity of going. I'm so excited for my vacation, even though I'm not going to the concert. :)

And Carek, we will definitely be celebrating your birthday when we get together! :D

:applaud: I can't wait! It was so cool seeing the band performing live again AND in a stadium! I wish you were going to be there for the concert, Thora :sad: If you could work it out you could crash with us!!! :wink:

Carek1230 said:

I had a birthday in 2006, too. Happy b-day to me too!!:wink:

Actually this is the delay from my birthday gift to myself from April.

Carek1230 said:

Hey my birthday is the day after yours...I'm gonna do the same. :D

Haha! The April show was supposed to be a kinda sorta early birthday present. My birthday was April 20th, so :shrug:

We'll just have a big ol' birthday bash for everyone :wink:

kafrun said:
Haha! The April show was supposed to be a kinda sorta early birthday present. My birthday was April 20th, so :shrug:

We'll just have a big ol' birthday bash for everyone :wink:

And mine was the 22nd of April.

JUST A REMINDER

Anyone who signed up for the cruise for Friday December 8th in Hawaii is reminded that the deadline for payment is this Saturday, Sept 30th. If you don't pay, your spot may be given to people on the waiting list.

Have a nice day

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom