Hawaii, April 8th (and 9th?) - Aloha Stadium! - Part VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the Cleveland clip - LOL at u2rmw with his graphics there :giggle:

Where's the monkey/pick clip? Was that in Portland? I may have to re-watch after lunch.

Hello peeps! :wave: (off to eat now!)

Lila64 said:

Just watched the Cleveland clip - LOL at u2rmw with his graphics there :giggle:

Where's the monkey/pick clip? Was that in Portland? I may have to re-watch after lunch.

Hello peeps! :wave: (off to eat now!)

My ride is still not here :mad:

I think THE monkey clip you're talking about is on the Vegas II DVD when Adam handed me a guitar pick during Beautiful Day.

I think the Portland clip has footage during IWF of Bono and Kevin holding hands :cute: I have not successfully downloaded that clip yet. :(

I got this message from an ETS employee today:

"We have heard whisperings about another possible show date for Hawaii. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm anything for sure. If the date does end up being confirmed, I can tell you it would be in the next week or so. All we can do is hope at this point."

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Now I have to leave this thread before I get too sad that my ass isn't coming to Hawaii!

Even if you're not going to Hawaii (nothing is certain yet for me), I can't see how this thread won't cheer you up!
It's friggin' hilarious! :lmao:

Looks like I'm in here all by myself.

congrats.gif

jump.gif

Well, when I mentioned the drink spillage, I was thinking more about Kevin, though that fucker guards his liquor with his life. :lol:

I might have been ranting about automatic rail passes to kids in GA rail when I was shaking a martini and things went flying :lol:

And that is my old signature banner! :ohmy:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

Really?
I was just about to comment: nice picture, Lila64!

Damn, 3 posts in a row.
I should really do the ETA thing.
But I hate being a copy cat.
Besides, I need these posts for you know what.

Last edited:
A friend made that wallpaper for christmas for me, so I made a signature banner out of a portion. It's an exclusive. :heart:

kellyahern said:
cleazer, what is that in your avatar? I've always wanted to ask, but I kept forgetting :reject:.
It's the Laughing Man from the Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex television show. Pretty complex story, suffice it so say he's a computer hacker with a fondness for Salinger. He loved to hack into tv shows,etc, and superimpose that image over people's faces, just like many news channels blur out people's faces today.

And yes, it is a U2-related avatar, thanks to the Passengers song at the end of the movie. :happy:

Last edited:
Miroslava said:
Well, when I mentioned the drink spillage, I was thinking more about Kevin, though that fucker guards his liquor with his life. :lol:

I might have been ranting about automatic rail passes to kids in GA rail when I was shaking a martini and things went flying :lol:

Yeah, I pretty much knew it was yours. I did a search for Miroslava and U2 - that came up :up:

Can I have a Cosmopolitan please? I want to party vicariously through you two :wink:

cleazer said:
It's the Laughing Man from the Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex television show. Pretty complex story, suffice it so say he's a computer hacker with a fondness for Salinger. He loved to hack into tv shows,etc, and superimpose that image over people's faces, just like many news channels blur out people's faces today.

And yes, it is a U2-related avatar, thanks to the Passengers song at the end of the movie. :happy:

Interesting!

And congrats with the 2500 posts.

:applaud:

cleazer said:
responding to myself here....

By the way, has anyone here seen any of those Passengers movies? Ghost In The Shell is the only one I've seen. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

And by the way, if anyone cares, lots of seats are still available for the 1st show, including sets of 2, 3, and 4. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom