Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH FUCK I missed a new song?

You could've only heard it if you were an El Salvadorean in Dublin yesterday!

I'm tossing up whether I should put this on U2gigs or not ... I mean, U2 DID play for an audience (of three) and we do have things in the database like Bono playing songs for fans waiting outside the band's hotel ...

You could've only heard it if you were an El Salvadorean in Dublin yesterday!

I'm tossing up whether I should put this on U2gigs or not ... I mean, U2 DID play for an audience (of three) and we do have things in the database like Bono playing songs for fans waiting outside the band's hotel ...

There'll be a podcast of the interview tomorrow.....if they keep up to their normal speed!

Haha, Ashley, I totally would've made you hop on 2FM if they were debuting a new song on radio.

Who the hell scheduled the decider of the cricket series WITHOUT A RESERVE DAY in a state that's currently experiencing heavy rain?

For fuck's sake.

Now it looks like they'll just have time for a 20-over slogfest and New Zealand will get thumped. Stupid rain delay.

Evening guys. :wave: What's goin' on? I'm on a friend's computer so I may be kicked off anytime. Also, you might be lucky enough to experience CharlotteDrunkPosting later on!

Drunk posting on the Superthread is pretty much when you know you've arrived as a serious nerd Superthreader.

Though I try to avoid doing it now. Partly because my drunkposting is a total letdown, unlike Bonnie's.

:wave: Back!! Was de-lousing a child :yikes:

Checking for you now Ax....

:love: Drunk Charlotte posts!!! :ohmy: Sounds like the alter-ego of Good Charlotte!!! :lmao:

:love:

I was having a lovecats moment...funnily enough it happens when you're around Ashley :tongue:, and this line seemed to hit an ST nerve....:giggle:

How could we miss
Someone as dumb as this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom