Haunted school gym, Aulfordsville (sic), Indiana, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stimulatin' conversation, but my workday is over. :wave: See ya.

Man, I cant' decide if I should listen to that or not, I mean, it's offic, but I think I've heard too much already.

Did someone there kill their hole family?

Or was it haunted by a horse?

These are important questions when dealing with haunted places

Nah, just some 19th century era girls who may or may not have rode horses and may or may not have killed large numbers of residents/each other/horses/nuns who may/may not have taught them.

:hmm:
Does this fit your criteria?

holy shit, the el salvador dudes got to take a present to PM's office and they were taken to the studio's to MEET THE BAND!!!!

holy shit, the el salvador dudes got to take a present to PM's office and they were taken to the studio's to MEET THE BAND!!!!

Lucky buggers!

Listening now to see if we get any interesting info ...

Kim! :love:

And Chass, you only just got around to NLOTH II now?!
I have been busy going to the doctor and having a nervous breakdown and drinking Italian soda and playing Monopoly, okay?!

Actually, I was avoiding WTAHAN like the plague, and I didn't wanna listen to it at first because I'm waiting for the album (I'm a purist), but then Ashley told me it was actually a remix and I agreed to have her send it to me.

Woah, U2 played NLOTH for the El Salvador guys!

Kim, what day did this happen, did they say?

a girl came in and asked them what they wanted to drink, 3 minutes later Bono walked in!! They tried to shake his hand and he hugged them. Said he was honoured to have them there. Asked who 'Frankie' was (one of the guys)...'it was a crazy thing'.....then Bono gave them a tour of the studio's, showed them where they recorded Vertigo etc. Then took them to meet the rest of the band. Talked to all the band, who then played NLOTH for them (FUCK ME!!!). When they finished Bono called the band, and they all sat together and chatted. Adam asked about the weather....:giggle:....Asked Bono about BTBS...blah blah blah (typing as I'm listening)....

Woah, U2 played NLOTH for the El Salvador guys!

Kim, what day did this happen, did they say?

Yesterfuckingday!!!

They spent 2 hours!!!

Oooh bono recorded a message on their phone

"Hello hello, we founded some people from ES, they've been hanging out of trees etc, and ended up outside the studio....(goes on to thank them etc) (Edge playing guitar in background) - not promising to go to ES etc......"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom