Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? That's strange. As far as I know, there is an option to click "world", which means shipping by international courier, it should definitely work.

I also think Ticketmaster is the fastest when it comes to selling out tickets. From this forum I see many tickets have already been shipped for US shows and also arrived, while in Europe many more fans are waiting for their tickets to arrive. I just want them to come in time before the concert :lol:

Yes, that's what we thought, we clicked "World" and then we had to fill up the "Billing address" section but in the "Country" field there were only European countries/USA/Canada availabe to choose. :sad:

At least we have a couple of extra Dublin/Amsterdam to trade. :)

I got my Boston GA tickets...

PURPLE and white... ugly tickets but great seats!

Got my Toronto 1 tickets today - very fast - they emailed to say they'd printed them on Friday and I got them here in New Brunswick on Monday. I don't know how they did that!

:applaud:

just wondering if anyone in the U.S. that ordered presale tickets using standard shipping has received their tickets yet.

Got my Toronto 1 tickets today - very fast - they emailed to say they'd printed them on Friday and I got them here in New Brunswick on Monday. I don't know how they did that!

:applaud:

I see your New Brunswick and raise you a St. John's, Newfoundland. Got mine today too.:wink:

Regular mail.

I ordered my tickets last Tuesday and used standard shipping. They arrived today! :applaud::applaud: They are ugly purple tickets but I don't care b/c they'll get me into the show!

just wondering if anyone in the U.S. that ordered presale tickets using standard shipping has received their tickets yet.

I got mine. purple and white for Boston and the standard green and white for NY

cool. hopefully i'll get my Chicago this week. i still haven't received an email that they've been shipped yet.

I got mine the day before I got them. You can also check on the ticketmaster site

You will be lucky to see them before mid-July. Ticket agents over here are notorious for leaving it late and getting people worried.

Yeah, notice that from other tickets I brought before on ticketmaster :down:
I want them nooooow!!!:sad:

Hi,

anyone got his Berlin tickets already?

All I got from eventim.de is the "Ihre Bestellung bei eventim.de, Bestellnummer XXXXXXXXX" mail minutes after I bought the tickets. Ive never had a account with them, they used all info i have with U2.com. Hope that is enough to get the tickets delivered to me...?

Anyone with any experience from buying Berlin and living outside Germany?

tks a lot !

No, eventim hasn't sent out the tickets but it should happen soon.
They are sending with DHL, that means you get a message when the tickets are shipped and a DHL tracking number.
I haven't received any tickets yet, but all the orders have been confirmed and my cc has been charged. So I guess I'll have to wait a little more.

No, eventim hasn't sent out the tickets but it should happen soon.
They are sending with DHL, that means you get a message when the tickets are shipped and a DHL tracking number.
I haven't received any tickets yet, but all the orders have been confirmed and my cc has been charged. So I guess I'll have to wait a little more.

tks.

yeah i see i paid the
Service & Versand: 34,90 EUR
World

So guess thats DHL.

Just wondered if its ok not having a direct account with eventim.de and that all the info with u2.com is enough .... I strongly believe it should be enough... just .... eh ... you know ... nervous!

Got mine 10 days after the presale. It said in the confirmation email that they would try to sent them in 5 days, but 10 days after is better than 10 days before.

Every time I try to get my TicketFast tickets it says "Ticket delivery for this event will be delayed and should be available within 24 hours." It's said "24 hours" for a week. I've already sold these tickets so I need them, like yesterday. :angry:

Yay, received my Gillette ones yesterday (standard mail). I wonder why Gillette's are purple and white and NY are the regular green and white. What makes the Gillette ones so "special" ? :sexywink: :)

Yay, received my Gillette ones yesterday (standard mail). I wonder why Gillette's are purple and white and NY are the regular green and white. What makes the Gillette ones so "special" ? :sexywink: :)

maybe Gillette is being filmed for DVD? I wish. There is more of a chance of it meaning that barney is coming out on the video screens.

^ I doubt that because they already did a DVD in Boston.

I think the tickets are ugly, but whatever gets me in

Different TM regions use different color schemes on their tix.

Back
Top Bottom