Has Anyone Received their presale/general sale tickets yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i got my ticket from 'Get me in' which is a re-seller site conected to ticketmaster. I have recieved no news other than to hold out a bit longer before re-directing my tickets to my London hotel. I cant help feeling that this is foolish advise as i sit here in australia...i am flying out on the 12th and attending the 15th show....

Just spoke with TicketLine, my Saturday Wembley ticket is in the post today, huzzah! :drool:.
Interesting, as i have not long since emailed Ticketline to ascertain the whereabouts of my 4 tickets for Hampden! I also questioned them on the likelihood of being refunded the booking fees we were charged (about £26), as they are no longer charging booking fees on u2 tickets for some reason (on the ticketline site only)

Interesting, as i have not long since emailed Ticketline to ascertain the whereabouts of my 4 tickets for Hampden! I also questioned them on the likelihood of being refunded the booking fees we were charged (about £26), as they are no longer charging booking fees on u2 tickets for some reason (on the ticketline site only)

And what was their response?

A ticket for Saturday's Wembley show was waiting on my doormat at Lunchtime today :hyper:

You didn't have to sign for it?

Here is my update for GA tickets that I and my friends ordered.

Sheffield - Ticketmaster - arrived months ago
Cardiff - Ticketmaster - arrived last week
Wembley - Ticketmaster - shown as dispatched (not arrived yet)
Wembley - Stargreen - they say they are posting them this week
Glasgow - See Tickets - not arrived yet

Just got my 2 tickets to London 1 via FedEx today. Giant tickets! 11 days before the show. And I was worried?

Ha.

Glad to see that everyone is finally getting there tickets

I almost forgot the good news !

:wave:

My wife called me today while I was working our 9/13 SEATS Tickets arrived today !!!!!

Section 353:reject:

She panicked the day they went onsale ....she tried for hours but no dice finally two seats in that section popped up on TM & she thought "I better take them or he will kill me...!"

LOL

So far I have GA's for 10/1 thanks to an Interferencer :hug:

SEATS for 9/13 & if I have to I will go to Ebay:angry: for 9/12

Our two oldest are buying them for me for my 40th:hug:

are any of you folks from Australia?

I still have not received here in Australia yet - Leaving at the end of the week so I better get them in time!

Thanks a lot ticketmaster, I hate you.

I would get ahold of ticketmaster if I were you if you're leaving in a week, maybe wait a couple more days but I sudjest letting them now ASAP.

I Got my GA tix for Phoenix almost a month ago, got them a couple days after ordering I got them from ticketsnow.

Good to hear those that were waiting are finally starting to get their tickets. And for those waiting Good luck! and if you don't get them a few days before the show contact whoever it was you got tickets from, the sooner the better I always say

are any of you folks from Australia?

I still have not received here in Australia yet - Leaving at the end of the week so I better get them in time!

Thanks a lot ticketmaster, I hate you.

hey Wombie! im leaving oz on the 12th and i am waiting for tickets for the 15th....i cant believe ive recieved no information this late....im going to try and ring them again tonight but im haveing trouble with the international codes, doh!...hope your tickets come soon!

hey Wombie! im leaving oz on the 12th and i am waiting for tickets for the 15th....i cant believe ive recieved no information this late....im going to try and ring them again tonight but im haveing trouble with the international codes, doh!...hope your tickets come soon!

I sympathise. I am still waiting for mine in Switzerland and we're leaving for Zagreb on Sunday. Cutting it a bit fine now. Despite the Ticketmessers saying that they dispatched by Fedex 5 days ago. What bullshit artists that company is!

I just rang "get me in' ( ticketmaster reseller) but didnt get as far as speaking to anybody. Just a recorded message asking questions regarding my enquiry, i then had to press numbers to recieve a recorded response. Once the machine was satisfied it had answered my enquiry a pre-recorded voice cheerily announced " this connection will now be terminated" arrrrgh.....
all it told me was what the web site told me " tickets may arrive months, weeks or soemtimes days before the performance"
:doh:

And what was their response?

Their response was..........

Thank you for your email regarding the dispatch of your U2 tickets

We aim to send all tickets out when we receive the tickets in from the promoters as yet we have not received the tickets into our offices if you have not received within a week of the event please contact Customer Services on 0844 888 4420

Please keep an eye also on the home page of Concert Tickets, Gig Tickets, Theatre Tickets, Sport Tickets and Festival Tickets, including Rockwell Tickets, The Warehouse Project Tickets, Ticket Despatch Tickets and Many More | Ticketline as we will be updating this daily with the tickets that have arrived and are being dispatched

notice no mention of refunding the booking fees!!

Update on Wembley 2 tickets dispatched via Fedex. Just got off the phone to Ticketmaster UK. Guy I spoke to was pleasant and said that the system has been as frustrating for them (call centre staff) as it has been for us. The facts for this event according to he are as follows:
1) When it says "tickets dispatched" in your order history all this means is that the tickets have now been cleared to be printed.
2) Wembley 2 tickets for foreign addresses to be dispatched by Fedex were printed yesterday. Due to the huge number some may have gone yesterday, others today.
3) The Fedex tracking number might be emailed to us tomorrow or another day. It does not mean that the ticket has not gone if we do not have a Fedex tracking number since it can take a while for all the Fedex tracking numbers to be worked out on Ticketmaster's system.
4) Our tickets may have gone yesterday, may have gone today or may not have yet been sent at all. If we have not received them by next Monday then we are to call to arrange pick up at the box office.
5) The TM guy recommends that all foreign visitors book tickets in future for box office pick up. I understand now why - only wish that had been made clear on their website back in March. Of course then I would not have bothered as I do not attend a gig to spend the day standing in line waiting for tickets. I would have chosen another venue.

Oh well hope that helps some of you. Fingers crossed for delivery tomorrow, or maybe Wednesday, or maybe after that, if they have been sent.

Don't you feel TM really earn their "service" fees :shifty:

3) The Fedex tracking number might be emailed to us tomorrow or another day. It does not mean that the ticket has not gone if we do not have a Fedex tracking number since it can take a while for all the Fedex tracking numbers to be worked out on Ticketmaster's system.
4) Our tickets may have gone yesterday, may have gone today or may not have yet been sent at all. If we have not received them by next Monday then we are to call to arrange pick up at the box office.

PaulRG thanks for the update!! :wave:

Has anyone received a FedEx tracking number for uk shows????

My Wembley 1 tickets arrived in the US yesterday and i never received a tracking email...and YES ticketmasterUK my email address is correct and NO it did not go to spam!

Wembley 2 (seated) arrived yesterday (via Ticketmaster)
Wembley 2 (GA) arrived today (via Ticketline)

That sounds like I should get my Sheffield tickets from Ticketline any time now:hyper:,did you get an email to say they had been dispatched or was it just a regular letter via the Royal mail?

That sounds like I should get my Sheffield tickets from Ticketline any time now:hyper:,did you get an email to say they had been dispatched or was it just a regular letter via the Royal mail?

No email, just regular letter-sized envelope with special delivery (signed for).

So I emailed ticketmaster to see if I had a fed ex tracking number for my tickets since they sent me an email last Friday that my tickets were dispatched. Their response....we have not dispatched your tickets as of today, please let us know if you do not receive the tickets 5 days prior to the concert.

Seriously???? Why would you send me an email that they are dispatched but then tell me they aren't! And when I specifically asked about the email, they would not address it. I hate ticketmaster!

Back
Top Bottom