Happy Adventure, Newfoundland, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm, straight honey :drool:

Yes, yes we must. I'm sure it could have pumpkin added to it...nothing could diminish the respectableness.

However, I just couldn't bring myself to put any bacon in my cup of tea. I didn't want to waste it! :sad:

Despite Robert Smith's feelings towards pumpkin, I consider it a food of disrespect.

And I do hope the bacon tea happens sooner rather than later!

Respectable afternoon, and welcome to
The Best Thing I've Ever Made

PICSPAM

p1050650.jpg

:wave: Hi superthreaders. Had a moment to spare, so thought I'd pop in. And good thing. After seeing this pic, I know I'll be sleeping good tonight :) 7 slices! :drool: :drool:

:tsk: I bet you've only ever had inferior tea. I cannot believe that you wouldn't like proper tea!

I'm not one for hot drinks, really. Neither coffee nor tea appeal.

Hot chocolate, though ... :drool:

Hardy! :wave:

Restaurants always ruin a good vegetarian meal by including pumpkin. Why the fuck would I want pumpkin on my pizza? Do they think I'm some kind of a mad woman?

TORTELLINI makes more sense on pizza than pumpkin, for god's sake!

Charlotte, I'm not sure what I respect more: the food or the choice of shirt.

Actually, no, I respect the shirt more, as your honey selection disappoints me. Since you are in New Zealand, you should be eating Arataki! Curse Australian customs laws.

But was it just like heaven?

If so, we can stock it at Ax and Bonnie's Perfect Goth Pumpkin Eatery, even though it contains no pumpkin.

The shirt is pretty epic....EPIC.

No the honey should have been the kind that comes in a little bear :cute:

It better have been

Fuck you and your disrespect of pumpkins, there WILL be pumpkins in the eatery.

Should I still consider this person my friend after her views on NLOTH?

Well I guess I'm just not a hardcore U2 fan, since I STILL like Boy, AYCLB, Zooropa, Achtung Baby... All their other albums excepting HTDAAB... better. :/

:wink:

ETA: She rates NLOTH < ATYCLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom