Happy Adventure, Newfoundland, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should celebrate LM's 30,000 by listening to all the albums in his signature.

I should celebrate LM's 30,000 by listening to all the albums in his signature.

They're so fucking blurry that I can barely pick them out. But that would be quite a task, one that I may join you in.

Axver, what's your take on Insurgentes? It's my goal to listen to 50 records from 2009, and I do believe that one qualifies. The reception appears to have been quite enthusiastic.

Axver, what's your take on Insurgentes? It's my goal to listen to 50 records from 2009, and I do believe that one qualifies. The reception appears to have been quite enthusiastic.

Well, it was originally released in 2008 ... still, I think it's worth a listen. It's pretty diverse and has traces of all of SW's side projects in it. There are a couple of dud tracks and a couple of downright classics. Ultimately, it was about what I expected it to be.

Well, it was originally released in 2008 ... still, I think it's worth a listen. It's pretty diverse and has traces of all of SW's side projects in it. There are a couple of dud tracks and a couple of downright classics. Ultimately, it was about what I expected it to be.

Oh, the limited edition year-end/early retail release argument, you will never cease to be relevant. :lol:

Thanks, that's pretty much what I figured. Didn't expect it to be particularly focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom