Hair pix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, it seems that most of us prefer our B with hair. (I know not all of you will agree with this - fair comment), but reading through the posts here, most of us like him with a certain amount of hairiness.

So, I'm askin' anybody if you've got any 'hair' pix... seeing as it's Friday and the w/e is looming and as usual it's gonna be as exciting as watching plants grow.

So, all donations gratefully received.

Oh yes...you could include a few 'hairy forearm' pix as well...

......hairy forearms....:drool: :drool:

Good B hair......:drool: :drool:

w0595p84.gif
[/IMG]

BonoSTUPENDA.jpg
[/IMG]
Oh yeah....like that one:drool:

12.jpg
[/IMG]
good olden days hair:drool:

comming with more............:drool:

glasses.bmp
[/IMG]
Love B's hair styled like that:drool:

bono_50.jpg
[/IMG]
the hair:drool: the smile:drool: this whole pic is way more than just good hair:combust: :combust:

5__u2bono04.jpg
[/IMG]
*wipes drool from chin

I could go on and on and on and on....:drool:

bonos_chest.jpg
[/IMG]

*dodges tomatoes.........yes people I love this!!!:drool: love the crewcut..makes me want to rub it:drool: :drool: :drool: ...:shifty: rub this hair...

*bonus bono chest fuzz in this shot also:drool: you can never go wrong with chest fuzz:drool:

:scratch: it sure is a bugger to find though...I will keep looking..I am sure on of the girls has it

Thanks Granny :bow: That MW pic, I'd never seen that shot, it's hot! They're all good! :drool:

jthmm.jpg

bonosinging87.jpg

Last edited:
Bono's Doll said:
OK, I'm dead! Oh no, I've just fainted---someone help me up. :ohmy: :drool:

*picks Bono's Doll up off the floor...dusts her off...gets mop, wipes up drool...

U2 Granny--that face would have been burned in my brain forever. That's when I thought he was the best looking was JT era. (Not that he doesn't look good now.)

:bow: :dance:

Thank you so much for posting these photographs. He looks sooo good, especially in that red shirt during the AB era... In fact he looks so good I coulda so easily have orchestrated some kinda naked encounter with him...:lol: :lol:

The ones of him now are every bit as good as well... hmmm... another naked encounter (In my dreams, anyway), only perhaps a little slower...:lol:

Sorry, I'll slink off now and bury my head in shame... and me being such an innocent girl as well...

Ack...what the f.....

Whose gonna join me in a bit of shameful fantasizing?

Back
Top Bottom