Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I just felt that it needed to be announced again.
Right, right. Just in case they missed it one of the other 30 times you've announced it. Perhaps it should be a warning on every superthread.

Mm... maybe later. Right now, I'm a bit pissed off that this twat has uploaded so much stuff from the party. She's a roommate of my best mate, you know, that complete loser who just watches anime and role plays, I probably told you about her I think. She doesn't even drink - but she taped all this footage of stupid things we did and sent a bulletin to all her retard friends to watch me sing along to Queen and get into a fight, and nearly get my tongue torn out, and all this incredibly embarrassing shit. What right does she have to do this? Silly bitch.

Mm... maybe later. Right now, I'm a bit pissed off that this twat has uploaded so much stuff from the party. She's a roommate of my best mate, you know, that complete loser who just watches anime and role plays, I probably told you about her I think. She doesn't even drink - but she taped all this footage of stupid things we did and sent a bulletin to all her retard friends to watch me sing along to Queen and get into a fight, and nearly get my tongue torn out, and all this incredibly embarrassing shit. What right does she have to do this? Silly bitch.
Ugh. I wouldn't wanna be taped at a party anyway. I'd probably take away the video camera and bash the person operating it upside the head with it.

Ugh. I wouldn't wanna be taped at a party anyway. I'd probably take away the video camera and bash the person operating it upside the head with it.

Well, it was her digital camera, and at the time I just thought, hey go ahead, send me the photos later. I didn't expect them to be uploaded online so her fucko friends who are too scared to drink can watch them.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. If anyone else did it I wouldn't mind. I just hate her. :lol:

Well, it was her digital camera, and at the time I just thought, hey go ahead, send me the photos later. I didn't expect them to be uploaded online so her fucko friends who are too scared to drink can watch them.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. If anyone else did it I wouldn't mind. I just hate her. :lol:
Yeah, she sounds like a twit. :lol:

This calls for one thing: revenge.

Burn her anime collection. While chanting "die, anime, die!" And taking care to always pronounce it 'an-iym'.

This calls for one thing: revenge.

Burn her anime collection. While chanting "die, anime, die!" And taking care to always pronounce it 'an-iym'.

:drool: Man, I'd love to. No, I think I'll just say something along the lines of FUCK YOU SILLY LIFELESS CUNT and throw her into the gulley. Good times. Then we all get drunk, and only professional photographers are at the party!

Speaking of oversharing, I'm just really glad that fucko wasn't still awake at 4am when I was outside giving my man head. That would have turned out a bit bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom