Gross, Nebraska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, if we don't get to the new thread until after Dublin II, there's a location I want to take us to ...

:laugh: I should be doing uni readings. No way in hell is that happening right now.

I'm trying to think if there's anywhere on the location list I want to take us to ... as a matter of fact, have you ever taken us to anywhere outside of Holland?

Hah, procrastrinators unite ...

... Tomorrow! :hi5:

Uhm, not as far as I know, so I should get a foreign location for a change. But European preferrably.

Actually, if we don't get to the new thread until after Dublin II, there's a location I want to take us to ...

I was thinking of staying here until I know you got tickets, then I'll go to the supermarket.

Gotta do the potatoes after that so I would return late. :wink:

Uhm, not as far as I know, so I should get a foreign location for a change. But European preferrably.

Bangs, Austria or Wangs, Switzerland? Both are near Liechtenstein! But I am going to refrain from dragging Alison there. I think she may already kill me for planning too much ...

I was thinking of staying here until I know you got tickets, then I'll go to the supermarket.

Gotta do the potatoes after that so I would return late. :wink:

I want to see if you can beat me in this thread. This post makes us tied. :tongue:

Bangs, Austria or Wangs, Switzerland? Both are near Liechtenstein! But I am going to refrain from dragging Alison there. I think she may already kill me for planning too much ...

:lol: Well either is okay I guess, though Switzerland seems fair to thank Renato again?

Oh btw, Ali sends her thanks to Renato as well, just got a text back!

:lol: Well either is okay I guess, though Switzerland seems fair to thank Renato again?

Oh btw, Ali sends her thanks to Renato as well, just got a text back!

Haha, sounds good. The location I have can be saved for future use - it's not tied to Dublin or anything.

Heh, cool. I texted her too. Hope to be sending her another text of good news in 20 minutes!

Oh the game is on. :mac:

:laugh:

This is actually the first time in 14 threads that I have passed 200 posts. I'm pleased about that. Now if only I can stay under 100 for a few threads in a row, that would be a real surprise for everyone!

:laugh:

This is actually the first time in 14 threads that I have passed 200 posts. I'm pleased about that. Now if only I can stay under 100 for a few threads in a row, that would be a real surprise for everyone!

Wow. When did you start having a life. :shocked:

Haha, sounds good. The location I have can be saved for future use - it's not tied to Dublin or anything.

Heh, cool. I texted her too. Hope to be sending her another text of good news in 20 minutes!

I texted her hours ago. :lol: I guess Mexico has shittier telecom than Australia.

Okay I'll be making it then!

Wow. When did you start having a life. :shocked:

Well, Alison and I have hung out a fair bit lately, so that kept me away from the thread at times, and I think at other points you folks just posted a fair bit too!

And wow, Renato seems to have been fucking lucky to score Paris tickets. Judging by the tour forum, Ticketnet.fr has gone to total shit.

I texted her hours ago. :lol: I guess Mexico has shittier telecom than Australia.

Okay I'll be making it then!

Or she just woke up. :wink:

Awesome. If I go silent in about 10-15 minutes, it's because I'm trying to get Dublin II!

Well, Alison and I have hung out a fair bit lately, so that kept me away from the thread at times, and I think at other points you folks just posted a fair bit too!

And wow, Renato seems to have been fucking lucky to score Paris tickets. Judging by the tour forum, Ticketnet.fr has gone to total shit.

heh, you have a life, with a giiiiiiiiiiiiirl. :giggle:

Yeah, I think that the French beat Amsterdam general already for crappiest of the tour!

Or she just woke up. :wink:

Awesome. If I go silent in about 10-15 minutes, it's because I'm trying to get Dublin II!

:hmm: What's the timezones in Mexico? You're probably right, something -8 or so would make it 7 am! :lol:

:grumpy: no don't leave me here alone! I'd have to postwhore myself!

heh, you have a life, with a giiiiiiiiiiiiirl. :giggle:

Yeah, I think that the French beat Amsterdam general already for crappiest of the tour!

The only giiiiiirl in the world content with being single.

Haha, remember the Italian site's been pretty shit too!

:hmm: What's the timezones in Mexico? You're probably right, something -8 or so would make it 7 am! :lol:

:grumpy: no don't leave me here alone! I'd have to postwhore myself!

I think it's something like -6 or -7, so yeah, this would be about a normal time to wake up, or perhaps a bit early for somebody like Alison. :wink:

Wouldn't you rather I leave you here alone for a little while if it means getting Dublin II tickets?

The only giiiiiirl in the world content with being single.

Haha, remember the Italian site's been pretty shit too!

Well, who *claims* She's content with being single. We all know she's just very shy. :wink:

True, they messed up as well, but with the presale?

I think it's something like -6 or -7, so yeah, this would be about a normal time to wake up, or perhaps a bit early for somebody like Alison. :wink:

Wouldn't you rather I leave you here alone for a little while if it means getting Dublin II tickets?

-6 from me is New York, so I'd say it's gotta be more than that. :hmm:

Well, true that.

7 more minutes :uhoh: Go go go!

Well, who *claims* She's content with being single. We all know she's just very shy. :wink:

True, they messed up as well, but with the presale?

As if she - or anybody - would be interested in me. Remember rules #1 and #3 of Axver's Dating Guide Book: don't be Axver.

True ... I don't think it went 100% smoothly, but definitely better than this.

-6 from me is New York, so I'd say it's gotta be more than that. :hmm:

Well, true that.

7 more minutes :uhoh: Go go go!

Oh, I was talking -6 UTC, not -6 from +1 UTC.

I keep refreshing the Ticketmaster.ie page! So fucking nervous.

Back
Top Bottom