GQ - 'Band of the year' scans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We still don't have it here. I'm afraid it won't be the U2 cover after all once the right edition will come out here. It's a rarity, a real collector's item. The thought of so many girls desperatly wanting to get their grip on a men's magazine is hilarious :lol:

:lol::up:

I got mine off ebay:hyper: Yes it cost me double after including postage, but I`m got my dirty mitts on one!

4191614421-U2206.jpg

tumblr_ls1wxpvtbJ1r0m0bto1_400.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Cool :up: I had checked there recently and there weren't any so i guess they are just getting put up, definitely hope for more soon!

Woohoo, it came, it came, I ordered one off ebay at the cheaper price of only £6.95 plus shipping @£7.00, and it's truely wonderful. :hyper: Well worth it, coz it would have cost me more than that to go into town to buy it. Also the newsagents I had ordered it from sent me an text message, as promised, but they were only able to get the one with Lara Stone on the cover. :shrug: So thanks Cathleen for the tip! :hug: I owe you one!! :sexywink:

I could go and buy the one with Lara Stone on the cover, next time I go into town, for anyone who might not be able to get this magazine any other way and I'd only charge the price of the magazine which is £4.00 plus shipping.:hmm: Send me a pm if you're interested!

You, technologies genius, can you make a bigger version of the first pic?!!
Edge is so ................. :drool: !!
pleaseeee :hug:

Went to look for the magazine today, and yes, it's here, but of course with the wrong cover. U2 is inside and I doubt I'll buy it, with or without the U2 cover, because it's simply too expensive and I don't need a 200 pages thick magazine with only 4 pages of interest, that's too much money for me. I guess I'll just print the scans and keep the pictures that have been posted here. Thanks again for posting all the great pictures.

I could get some great screencaps of the video on u2.com, that logo though :madwife:

I'll get some more anyway and post them later. :hmm:

GQMOTYcap1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom