GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if is me only. I feel that Get On Your Boots sounds alittle like SALOME. Especially the clapping in background, anyone??

what about a little bit of a Beck, New Pollution vibe? (i love that song :drool:)

Trying to make out all the lyrics -- still not understanding a few words

.... "Future needs a big kiss... winds blow with a twist ... never seen a ????? ... light is falling everywhere ... rockets at the farmfest? ...satan loves a bomb scare but won't scare you ... sexy boots ... get on your boots.

.... "Future needs a big kiss... winds blow with a twist ... never seen a ????? ... light is falling everywhere ... rockets at the farmfest? ...satan loves a bomb scare but won't scare you ... sexy boots ... get on your boots.

I posted the lyrics in the other thread.

.... "Future needs a big kiss... winds blows with a twist ... never seen a ????? ... light is falling everywhere ... rockets at the farmfest? ...satan loves a bomb scare but won't scare you ... sexy boots ... get on your boots.

maybe "never seen a moon like this, can you see it too?"
"moon" or "move" I think

Future needs a big kiss
Winds blow with a twist
Never seen a move like this
Can you see it too?
Night is falling everywhere
Rockets hit the funfair
Satan loves a bomb scare
But it won't scare you

(Hey) sexy boots
Get on your boots (yeah)

future needs a big kiss
winds blow with a twist
never seen a move like this
can you see it too?
Night is falling everywhere
rockets hit the funfair
satan loves a bomb scare
but it won't scare you

(hey) sexy boots
get on your boots (yeah)

HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

I'm getting that vibe here.

I think it's "light" is falling everywhere though. It kind of plays into the rockets part next.

After a few re-plays, I'd say it's Salome, ZooStation, The Fly, Discotheque, Fast Cars and Vertigo... all in one song
:wink: and all that only from a 20sec clip, can't wait for the whole song :drool:

Reminds me too much of discotheque in both the sound of the guitar and Bono's teasing lyrics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom