GOYB snippets? (Do Not post Download Links!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
girl wearing sexy boots while worrying about satan and a bomb hitting a fair

Actually it kinda sounds like a Miami type song to me. Drums and bass with not much loud guitar to start, and then the riff kicks in and the song turns less dance, and more headbang. I dunno lol.

I don't mind the lyrics, I actually enjoy the Sexy Boots part, it's funny. And that weird part after they say it, "bleeduup, bleeduup" :lol:

There are a lot of GOYB downloads floating around that are infact, I Feel Free from the AB sessions. :tsk:

Numbers are growing so people must actually think thats it. :|

I'm still amazed, they're about to make it all the way to the 19th without the whole song getting out there.

It seems to be one of their most "playful" songs since POP, now this should be interesting.

We just need some patience.

Premiere: 'Get On Your Boots'

Get On Your Boots, the first single from No Line on the Horizon, will make its debut tomorrow morning - on radio and on U2.Com. Here's the details.

Irish radio presenter Dave Fanning, a champion of the band's music since before they ever signed a record deal, will be the first DJ in the world to play the new single - at 8.10am on The Colm & Jim-Jim Show on Ireland's RTÉ 2fm.

A few minutes later the single will be streaming live on U2.Com... and on radio stations worldwide.

Check in with us at 8.15am GMT on Monday.

I'm waiting patiently.

I'm kind of expecting the song to be sort of ironic in the sense that the sexy boots might be referring to marching/ military boots... I don't know, I just get that impression from the war/ bomb/ satan lyrics :shrug:

same feeling here. I think song has militar/war topic... and boots = military boots. Don't ask me why the "sexy boots" part :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom