Got a reply from Dave Fanning today / Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and the ODI is gunna go to about 6pm, that while cricket distracts us, we will knock it down to 25 hours, and sleep will remove another chunk!

rekon she'll like the song?:lol:

ha, my gran does make me laugh on the topic of U2. She hates Bono, but loves U2-little does she know that Bono is the singer of U2 :lol:

Then again, I doubt she'd listen to anything anything aside from all I want is you or with or without you. I think if I switched on get your boots on she'd like, faint or something.

ok to sum up those 25 pages of the thread and clarify situation just 20 hours before the BIG and highly anticipated premiere:hyper:, whose gonna play it first? dave fanning or chris moyles? or maybe some hungarian DJ as someone mentioned before...
cant stand waiting!

and the ODI is gunna go to about 6pm, that while cricket distracts us, we will knock it down to 25 hours, and sleep will remove another chunk!

Interference would take another massive chunk, I plan to be on here when I hear the new single on the radio. :wink:

The Australian Open Tennis will be another way to keep me occupied. :D

Interference would take another massive chunk, I plan to be on here when I hear the new single on the radio. :wink:

The Australian Open Tennis will be another way to keep me occupied. :D

hey, will you be streaming on the net or listening to an Adelaide station?

hey, will you be streaming on the net or listening to an Adelaide station?

I'll be tuned into Triple M at around 7pm or so. I can't be bothered streaming, i'll just do it the easy way. Then after I hear it i'll try to download it off iTunes. :wink:

Arrrrgh, can't wait any longer!! Come on, come on!! I want to hear it NOW!!:D Can't wait to hear it tomorrow, although will probably miss it on radio one......although will it be all over the internet soon after its played do you reckon?:hyper:

Have heard the snippets and liking it...although you can't really tell from a snippet.:drool:

The presumable first airing(Not counting leaks) Will be monday morning, the 19th, at 8.05 AM Irish time, that's 9.05 am for you Achtung Dude. :)

:crack: And exactly the time I have class. Ah well, later we'll have computer class so I hope to be able to check radio stations online around 11 am.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom