Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day indeed to you and Welcome!!

Thanks so much for Vertigo....

It's making my spine tingle!!!!

can't stop listening to it, it's seriously addictively fun...

cheers!

And a Good Morning to you, Edge!

Like fine wine, you and you bandmates are getting better with age. I've been listening to your band for over 20 years, and your music has comforted me, cheered me and directly led to some wonderful experiences in my life. Thank you. And I hope you enjoy your visits to Interference!

Love,
Diane L.

Am I late? Well, I just have to post in a topic started by one of my greatest idols. It makes me feel closer to them, in some strange way. Welcome to the interference! You are also welcome to visit Oslo/Norway next year. If you are coming, please call me: 0047 907 25 018 :wink: You won't get stuck in a lemon this time, I promise! ;)

I guess this answers the question if the band members browse the board.....:ohmy:

Edge, you ROCK. You also have the coolest sense of style I have ever seen. Seriously.

We here in the good ol' US of A are ready for y'all to come back. You helped us heal after 9-11 now we need healing after 2 wars. Who need politicians to bring optimism when you've got U2! :wink:

Thank you for many years of great music, Mr. The Edge. Hopefully when you guys come around to Chicago we can have a pint of Guinness

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning friends!

Niamh_Saoirse said:
The energy of the new song made me even go to the gym and run on the treadmill for an hour. :lol:

Surreal. That´s what I did yesterday, with Vertigo blasting in my walkman...I mean, I walked for 5 kilometers listening to the same song over and over again :lol: ...45 min...or Vertigo 15 times in a row...and didn´t even get dizzy :lmao:

MT

Last edited:
Hello, Mr. The Edge!

Thank you (and the rest of the guys) for adding so much to the past 17 years of my life. I love Vertigo and can't wait to hear the rest of the new album. You rock!

Mary

There´s something more I need to say to Mr.The Edge :)

So Edge, assuming that you will be the one singing those "hola!" and "donde está?" when you play Vertigo live I think you should grow your Popmart moustache back. Would fit perfectly :D

MT

follower said:
There´s something more I need to say to Mr.The Edge :)

So Edge, assuming that you will be the one singing those "hola!" and "donde está?" when you play Vertigo live...

And if Edge needs to learn more Spanish words for future songs, I would be more than happy to teach him. :wink:

EPandAmerica said:
:shifty: Waits for Bono to show up Guinness soaked at 3:00am Dublin time. :shifty:

:laugh:

Oh God...after last night I don't know if I can drink another Guiness ever again....esp. after downing them with Irish boys and singing Vertigo all night. Those are going to be some interesting pics.... I'm sticking with Heinis and Coronas tonight..

Okay guys you are all coming across as desperate nuts! Just chill out, you are probably scaring the Edge off lol! He's like cat, so crouch down and sneak up very slowly and make cat noises, otherwise he'll run away and we'll have to tranquilize him! Got it?

Last edited:
Hi Edge:wave:
Welcome to blue crack aka Interference. Its great to have you here. Major congrats on Vertigo! It blew me away. Great job.

I also wanted to tell you that your responsible for getting me into trouble yesterday. Vertigo was sounding so great that I cranked it up a bit to loud till the cops came knocking on my door. They just gave me a warning. Lousy neighbors their not fans I'm afraid. :tsk: Looking forward to being a fan for another 21+ yrs. :applaud:

U2NSTLOU said:
Hi Edge:wave:
Welcome to blue crack aka Interference. Its great to have you here. Major congrats on Vertigo! It blew me away. Great job.

I also wanted to tell you that your responsible for getting me into trouble yesterday. Vertigo was sounding so great that I cranked it up a bit to loud till the cops came knocking on my door. They just gave me a warning. Lousy neighbors their not fans I'm afraid. :tsk: Looking forward to being a fan for another 21+ yrs. :applaud:

:laugh: That reminds me of the time when I was living in Boston. Some neighbor who obviously had no taste in music called the cops on me too. Luckily, the cop was a U2 fan and he told me the neighbor could deal because it was the afternoon and all and he didn't think it was too loud :ohmy: .

Now about my Until The End Of The World influenced speeding ticket on the other hand.....that was so not my fault if the music did that to me!

Last edited:
Wow, the things you miss when you sleep in! :shocked:

Hi Edge! :wave:

I am the "Morleigh" of Elevation, a Toronto U2 tribute band, and last night the band played Vertigo live. That song ROCKS!!! I think you would have enjoyed the live version. :D

What could I possibly say to you that hasn't already been said. You (and the rest of U2 of course, but particularly you, as my avatar might suggest) are the biggest influence on every aspect of my life from career to friends to marriage. I can't imagine what life would be like without U2. A lot darker, that's for sure.

THANK YOU for everything, and I can't wait to hear the rest of the new album!!! :hug:

Jessica

P.S. I am known as a writer of fanfics, particularly of the U2 variety. I sent 2 copies of my first ever story (more like an epic!) "The Edge of Reality" to you c/o Principal Management, and another to your mom in Malahide 18 years ago (this is what, at 16 years old I thought was the height of cleverness!). I wonder if it ever reached you... :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom