Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: :ohmy: :shocked:

This is very... surreal... or something... like that...

The Edge, starting a thread at Interference on a saturday morning...

Well, I must say, U2-wise this has been a absolutely fantastic week - I love the hype and can't wait for more news to arrive! :hyper: Alot of thanks to all the Interference-staff! :bow:

So, Edge - welcome! :wave: Hope you'll enjoy hanging out here - I look forward to more posts from you... :D

Thank you so much for everything - :heart: -

BTW, I don't agree with your calculations on one of those Q-postcards, but we'll talk about that later... :wink:

:shocked:

Wow...hello Edge! :wave:

Hope to see you on tour next year :hyper: and thank you for the music.

Popmartijn said:

:ohmy:
You didn't immediately ask for the colour of his underpants, the length of his toes and how he sleeps? :sexywink:

Oh, I wanted too, I really did. And you dont know how many people have just emailed me telling me off for not asking. lol

Hey Edge,

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your day has been going well. Your music has had a huge effect on my life. Eagerly anticipating the new album. Vertigo is fantastic!

Take care,

-Mike

Last edited:
beli said:
Oh, I wanted too, I really did. And you dont know how many people have just emailed me telling me off for not asking. lol

So does this mean you're not bored anymore? :hyper:

:hug:

Hey Edge, if you and your 3 other best friends are available around January 8th, I am getting married here in Australia and need a wedding band! We dont have much money but can offer you food and a bar tab!!

;)

...Wow Edge ....Faraway...so close!
Play Loud.... Captain!!!!!!!!!
Ciao Ciao From Italy ... !!!! :drool:

AussieU2fanman said:
Edge you still there? If you are I need to ask you something. I have recently been undergoing some window repair in my bathroom. Now, I can either use 3.5mm glass for $100 a square metre, or I can use 4.5mm glass which is supposedly much stronger for $155 a square metre. Which one should I go for Edge?
That is the funnieist thing i have read all day :) Good one

Hey The Edge :)

Edge, I have to pass along a big "wave" to you from my daughter Bailey. She's only 10 months old and not really net-saavy just yet, but she loves dancing along when I play the Slane Castle dvd, and she danced along to "Vertigo" on Thursday night too.

Streets" was the first song I ever played for her, and HTDAAB drops on her birthday. She's a natural born U2 fan! As for me, it was "Beautiful Day" that brought me into the fold four years ago. Thank God you didn't let Bono talk you out of sounding too much like yourself! ;)

Thanks for stopping by the forums...

... And we can't wait to see YOU too, of course :D

Just a "thank you" for all, for these 25 years of music.... And for stopping here in the forum :heart: :wave:

:shocked: :shocked:

Wow .... I already knew that this was the best U2 site around, but this is MUCH MORE than I could ever expect from interference !

Hello , Edge ! I can't wait to see you in Italy next year, ciao !:wave:

AussieU2fanman said:
Edge you still there? If you are I need to ask you something. I have recently been undergoing some window repair in my bathroom. Now, I can either use 3.5mm glass for $100 a square metre, or I can use 4.5mm glass which is supposedly much stronger for $155 a square metre. Which one should I go for Edge?

:laugh: :lol:

Hi edge
thinks its funny U2's first release is called vertigo when I have suffered from an attack of it lately.. its ok I am fine as long as I keep taking the tablets:lol: ;) the song rocks and so do you all!!!!

Hello, Edge
welcome!
wanna share your thoughts about the new LP with us, until we get to hear it?
Bono said it's a mad Edge album, but i know you're always shy about your work, and never brag, that's why i guess you said, "by the time it's finished, it might be something completely different...". Now that it's finished, what do you think?
How are the rehearsals coming? I hope you get to visit Greece again, on this tour...

:shocked:

What can I say? Thank you for coming here. Thank you for continuing to make great music after 25 years. Thank you for providing a soundtrack to so many moments in my life.

Vertigo is awesome. Congratulations!

Hope you choose to come by my corner of the globe next year. I'd love to see you guys live again (it's been seven years since Popmart, but it's a night I'll never forget).

Once again, thank you! Keep ringing those bells, and turn it up loud!
:wave:

I have been wanting to know something that I think only The Edge knows.....

When I was witness to your performance on Top Of The Pops at Elstree studios in October 2000 you were wearing a red tshirt with SILO on the back. Anyone watching the broadcast would not have seen this.

What does it stand for? Is it some obscure band? I'm sure it's not the State of Iowa Libraries On-line (SILO) but please do tell?? :D

Alan

hiya edge

really great of you to join us! in fact, its so damn cool that for a moment there i've completely forgotten my momentous hangover! no mean feat, thanks

vertigo rocks my world :hyper:

Hey Edge,

TOP OF THE MORNING!:wink:

Say hello to the rest of the crew, keep up the good work!

I hope we'll see you again in Sarajevo on your next tour!

Gotta go back now to listen to more Vertigo!
action-smiley-035.gif
:D

Earnie Shavers said:
Tour Australia. Tour Australia. Tour Australia. Tour Australia.

Tour New Zealand. Tour New Zealand. Tour New Zealand. Tour New Zealand.

Not a demanding lot, are we!

And I have so many questions I want to ask Edge, but ... I think he's probably been given enough as it is. Hopefully he'll stick around and we can ask all our questions in time.

Hellooo hellooo!

Oh gosh... EDGE... what should i say?

Edge since you are there, could you schedule the tour to come to Romania?
Please please please.... it's gonna be sold-out!

Good morning Edge!

Great to see you stop by and say hi.

My eardrums are getting a good kicking from Vertigo here, just can't get enough.

Have a good day, and hope you have fun promoting the new material.

Good day, your majesty!!!!!

Can you reveal anything that we don't know about the new record? Like a seventh track or something? Thanks a bunch!!!!

You are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom