"Go Man With Blue Shades!"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This is about Bono's heart towards AIDS problems!

It is called "Go Man with the Blue Shades!"

Go man with the blue shades
Honey, you've got it made

I know you've got more work ahead
But God will show you where to be lead

As you are writing an inspiring lyric, you're filling the page
You know when you are done more will die, you're feeling rage

Just remember blue shades man, you done your best
It is up to other people to follow, it's up to the rest

Honey, please write lyrics and go to Africa, that's what you can do
Oneday AIDS in Africa will be in the past, and the sky will be blue

Do you like it? It maye not be complete yet. I wrote this in PLEBA first but I though that this is a better place to put it. I have made some things better in the poem, too!

Last edited:
Cute Irish Bono said:
This is about Bono's heart towards AIDS problems!

It is called "Go Man with the Blue Shades!"

Go man with the blue shades
Honey, you've got it made

I know you've got more work ahead
But God will show you where to be lead

As you are writing an inspiring lyric, you're filling the page
You know when you are done more will die, you're feeling rage

Just remember blue shades man, you done your best
It is up to other people to follow, it's up to the rest

Honey, please write lyrics and go to Africa, that's what you can do

Do you like it? It maye not be complete yet. I wrote this in PLEBA first but I though that this is a better place to put it. I have made some things better in the poem, too!

Wow...this one is really unique!

Cute Irish Bono said:

quite optimistic. i'm a bit more pessimistic on this topic. the hiv virus is unfortunately a difficult one to conquer. really, any autoimmune disease is, moreso a retroviral autoimmune disease. most processes which could be disrupted as a possible treatment are ubiquitous to many cells. so disrupting them causes side-effects and harm to healthy cells.

the downside of knowledge...becoming jaded...

Awesome! :up: :applaud:

I didn't know you were a writer, your stuff here is good!

Thanks! If and when I met Bono I'll send him poems of mine and this will be one of them. Thanks so very much! Stories For Boys, you are right I didn't really think about it. The medince and the food that they are bring over there will help, but AIDS isn't totally cureable. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BONO! THANKS FOR YOUR AIDS WORK!

Last edited:
Hi there girls!!
Sorry I haven't been around much lately..but this has been a very busy month!!
FIrst...the U2 adventure!!
Now..that I am back to real life (even though I haven't my feet back on the ground yet!! ) I have been busy with many things!! I'll have an exam on the 18th, I'm working, I have my music lessons, I have to take my car to the inspection, and I had to take care of my taxes (yes...social security is paying attention!!) So..I haven't been much around!! SOrry!!

Cute....congrats...once again girl!! You know how to write cute things...you a re talented! let it grow inside ya!!

And...as a reward of my long time out...see if you like!!

Bono_Jordan.jpg
[/IMG]

This pics was taken on Bono's and Jordan's birthday...in NY, for the official release of TROY (it must be a great movie..I can't believe BONO saw it before me!!) ;)

Well...lots of love and kiisses...I love you fgirls...you know that??

'I wanna take shelter, from the city sweet rain...where the streets have no name! ;)

GOOOOO MY_KITE! We love ya'! Great pic, Jordan looks very grownup. Sing that WTSHNN song again, man! :wink:

i love this line
'you done your best
It is up to other people to follow, it's up to the rest '
thats how i want to live i always want to do my best. i want to make a difference. i am doing a Law degree and at the moment i want to be an international/human rights/environmental lawyer. i want to change the world. to follow bonos cause in africa. its such a tradgity.

what i ment when my i said my dad is planning my life is he wants me to be a coperate or convancing lawyer. just like him. thats not who i am or the beat person i can be. my mum understands my dad wont i havent told him. it will be just like when i wanted to do a visual arts degree- like in painting. but my dad didnt suport me in that. he said i could never suport my desired lifestyle. which may have been true. but he crushed my dream...

that gets was off topic. but thats the chain of thought in my mind!!! i say Go Bono... he endevors to do amazing thngs

YEAH! THANKS! And, well, my sister is going through the same thing. She needs a 4-wheel drive in a SUV for when she is going to College up north. But my dad doesn't understand, but I know like it has before, things will work out! ;) :hug:

Well, by myself. I bought Now 6 , heard "Beauitful Day", then after I bought ATYCLB album and mre, I feel in love with them! What about you?

i loved the song the sweetest thing... so i asked for the 1980-1990 best of album for christmas... didnt listen to it much, but when i started i loved them... then i got others and ATYCLB... and before i know it im officially obsesed!

Hi. Cute! Have I posted in this one yet... I dont know, I didnt look to see if I did... b t, I do likes it! And, hey jessi! How are you???

arg! I just got done with mine! I hate them! I love the sweetest thing aswell! It used to be my fave song, bu tthen things changed lol. I'm great and tired at the same time... lol but oh well lol

what exam did you have? i hope it was alright... i had a presentation the other day 10min off by heart speech!!! well its done!!! so im happy now!

Back
Top Bottom