Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, so just saying some stuff to push this thing on a bit:

My brother and I went for a walk in the hills this afternoon, which was good. We saw these massive roos, a lot of colourful birds, and even got a whiff of a jungle cigarette these two guys were smoking by the lake. But none of that matters - when we were walking up a particularly steep bit, I managed to jump up to the top pretty easily, so my bro said I was akin to a mountain goat.

:scream:

If your brother proceeds to rant about music for plumbers and bricklayers within the next couple of days, you can safely conclude that he is somehow related to Ian McCulloch.

i'm gonna be a fairy, aka wearing normal clothes with wings, cause i don't want my sarah palin costume to get soaked before tomorrow night.

Urgh, I'm at that point of tiredness where staying awake seems somewhat painful.

Jen, I hope you're OK ...! :uhoh:

i'm gonna be a fairy, aka wearing normal clothes with wings, cause i don't want my sarah palin costume to get soaked before tomorrow night.

Are there any Halloween celebrations in whichcountryareyouinIforgotsorry? 'Cause I got a few kids come over with Heath Ledger's Joker face paint on and such. They stole most of my Milky Ways, the rascals.

:| This is a joke. I installed all the software from the website, and it all works. Except for one minor thing. My computer does NOT recognize the disk.

I hate this fucking computer. :scream: Just let me get my files off it!

I wish I was :(

Nah, I've been working on a paper that was due yesterday. Finally finished it. It kinda sucked hard. My own fault, I didn't read the book, just skimmed it. But the paper's done, and I'm relieved.

I'm listening to all the albums on my top 50 list to keep me entertained, and I'm thinking about working on this huge research paper I have due by the end of the semester. I don't want to go to the library though, so I think I'll work with my online sources today.

I always hated reading, good that you're done with the paper. Are you in trouble for finishing it late?

Can on lap, so I'm typing with one hand.

I don't know, I don't think so cause the prof loves me, and she gave me permission to rewrite it. THe only thing is that she didn't tell me when to turn it in, but I did say I would retype it this afternoon, meaning Thursday afternoon. Didn't actually do it til Friday Afternoon :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom