Glasscock County, Texas Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not dead. Just catching up on the thread. I love how mysterious me going out for the evening seemed to be. :laugh:

I just had dinner and saw some local bands in concert with U-Wen, Ali, and a couple of people Ali knows.

Yeah, I'm not dead. Just catching up on the thread. I love how mysterious me going out for the evening seemed to be. :laugh:

I just had dinner and saw some local bands in concert with U-Wen, Ali, and a couple of people Ali knows.

Like, duh, you're always here! Ofcourse it's weird when you go missing!

Ah, nice evening! Good company too. :wink: So I assume we won't see those two tonight then?

Like, duh, you're always here! Ofcourse it's weird when you go missing!

Ah, nice evening! Good company too. :wink: So I assume we won't see those two tonight then?

I do have a social life!

Presumably not. I'm not sure if U-Wen's even home yet - he lives a fair way out of the city. Ali's home and I imagine she's probably heading to bed rather than the Superthread!

:lmao: Coincidence? My wmp rips I don't want to miss a thing, and what song starts on the radio? Yup, same one!

And my ipod played it today too. Freaky. :hmm:

I do have a social life!

Presumably not. I'm not sure if U-Wen's even home yet - he lives a fair way out of the city. Ali's home and I imagine she's probably heading to bed rather than the Superthread!

:shocked: Say wha?????????????

:grumpy: damn, I still have to thank U-Wen for his recipes, and me and Ali just need to catch up on... things..

:lmao: Coincidence? My wmp rips I don't want to miss a thing, and what song starts on the radio? Yup, same one!

And my ipod played it today too. Freaky. :hmm:

Yeah, that song is rarely not on.

On that subject, is it true that U2 were originally approached to record that for the Armageddon soundtrack?

Yeah, that song is rarely not on.

On that subject, is it true that U2 were originally approached to record that for the Armageddon soundtrack?

:hmm: True, there's a couple that gets regular airtime here, Love in an elevator, walk this way, cryin', pink, crazy, dream on and I don't want to miss a thing.

:hmm: I've never heard anything about that, fraid I don't have a clue.

Oops. That's right. Forgive me, there.

How was your night? U-Wen and Ali in good form?

Seems that in my absence, you've been trying to out-post me. :wink:

Yeah, they seemed good; I enjoyed myself as per usual. Gig was interesting, though the lead vocalist of the headliner, Skipping Girl Vinegar, talked ... and talked. More than Bono. When he shut up, they played good music.

Aaaand then the thread died.

:hmm: I think I'm gonna open up the package of the external harddisk and see how it works. When the backup is done I'll find out how to bootcamp my laptop and throw everything on it.

Seems that in my absence, you've been trying to out-post me. :wink:

Yeah, they seemed good; I enjoyed myself as per usual. Gig was interesting, though the lead vocalist of the headliner, Skipping Girl Vinegar, talked ... and talked. More than Bono. When he shut up, they played good music.

Haha, actually that wasn't on my mind at all. I'm just bored and have no money, so I've been arsing around at home doing nothing.

Other than the singer's banter, sounds nice. Are they a Melbourne group? Where was the concert?

Haha, actually that wasn't on my mind at all. I'm just bored and have no money, so I've been arsing around at home doing nothing.

Other than the singer's banter, sounds nice. Are they a Melbourne group? Where was the concert?

Heh. Nice to see someone level with me at least. It seems that in the slower threads, I come out with these abominably huge post counts.

Yeah, their name is from some apparently famous sign in Richmond - which is where the gig was too, at the Corner Hotel. Support acts were Georgia Fields, who I'm guessing hasn't been on the scene for the longest time, and Ollie Browne from Art Of Fighting who really needs to work on his vocal range.

I fucking hate this pc. :|

First after the issue with the optical mouse, now the external HD isn't recognized. :scream: WHY DOES IT ALWAYS DO THIS?
It's supposed to shut the fuck up with the hardware detection and auto start some driver installation, but no, ofcourse windows installer has to claim they need to find the hardware. And it never finds it.

I just installed a driver, but it's not working.

so whats up guys

Not too much really here, just tired and thinking of maybe heading to bed somewhat soonish. I'm surprised how well I've been sticking to my new mornings schedule.

More importantly, what about you?

Alright, so just saying some stuff to push this thing on a bit:

My brother and I went for a walk in the hills this afternoon, which was good. We saw these massive roos, a lot of colourful birds, and even got a whiff of a jungle cigarette these two guys were smoking by the lake. But none of that matters - when we were walking up a particularly steep bit, I managed to jump up to the top pretty easily, so my bro said I was akin to a mountain goat.

:scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom