Gillard Street, Burwood, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eew marriage.

I woke up at 3:30pm and think that's totally normal.

I love fast food.

I hate Tony Abbott.

Yay U2. I think. Fuck them for playing in NZ on a Thursday when I probably won't be able to go,

Screw your employers, then.

I hate it when I dig myself a big hole. :sigh:
Wait wait wait, not in that way!

Screw your employers, then.

I hate it when I dig myself a big hole. :sigh:
Wait wait wait, not in that way!

:lmao:

I'll definitely be able to make Melbourne. But since the Crowdies gigs are happening too, which I'll also have to get leave for ... sorry U2.

God, though I do want to go back to NZ. :(

As far as marriage goes, I see it in terms of my own life as a spectacularly meaningless waste of time and money and I therefore have no interest in it, but if other people dig it and want to do that, then more power to them.

Charlot's second attempt at your life failed again?

Charlotte, the Australian voting public, the All Blacks, and U2 all teamed up last night in a vicious plot to kill me.

So, election. But more importantly, U2!!!!!!

You gonna do the round-Australia thing? Cause this time I want to, and I'll have the money at last.

I think I'll only be doing Melbourne. Would love to do New Zealand but not sure it's possible. Brisbane in December? Piss off. Sydney clashes with Muse, or will when the second gig is announced. Perth's probably just too pricey, but for two shows ... well maybe.

At least you get to go to a show. Spoilt fans.

Dude, you are so coming to Melbourne.

:hug: Just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean I'm going to look down on anyone else for it!

Oh I know, it's just all of a sudden the thread was bombarded with anti-marriage stuff. A little upsetting. But at the same time I see where you guys are coming from.

Dude, at least do the second Muse gig, it shouldn't clash with U2 in Sydney.

Here's hoping I feel like something better than a headachy corpse tomorrow ...

I blame Tony Abbott and U2 for this.

Have you seen the band this year? They look like a lumberjack, a painter, a plumber, and a bricklayer.

Anyway, I'm going to go die somewhere for the night ... :wave:

Don't blame you for ditching the shit seat, Daniel, but Muse GA should be moderately awesome! :wink:

Re: U2.... I don't know what to doooooo. I wish I was excited, but Turin was a while ago and my head's been full of so much other stuff. And I hate not having home/proper internet now of all times... Ticket buying may have to happen at work. :slant:

Assuming they let me take time off in crazy time (everything happens 1st week of the month, now), 3 weeks after I come back from the Crowdies jaunt.

Damn SAP, and damn U2 as well.

I hate being such a whinging, grumpy bitch, btw, so you're not alone in wanting me to stfu.

I wonder if I can blame hormones + insanity + moving.

:reject:

Oh I know, it's just all of a sudden the thread was bombarded with anti-marriage stuff. A little upsetting. But at the same time I see where you guys are coming from.

I do sincerely apologise, I'm just bitter about these things. I've never known a married couple to be happy together, so it's hard to say. (either divorced or hating each other's guts, but staying together "for the children".) I do wish you nothing but the best, and I do mean that.

PR actually did. :lol: Several hours after the thread was finished.

:happy:

I blame marriage :wink:

and really, marriage is just like any other relationship; when it works it is several shades of awesome, when it doesn't, it is it's own particular form of hell :shrug:

happy monday doodlebugs :wave:

< shall try and pay more attention to thread counts in future :doh:

Don't blame you for ditching the shit seat, Daniel, but Muse GA should be moderately awesome! :wink:

Re: U2.... I don't know what to dooooo

Well I kinda feel bad, because I was committed to muse. Do you think you would be able to offload them easily to someone else?

Even more worse is; I have paid for them yet :evil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom