Gif Request VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I have always mantained that I should have been born in the 70's so I would have been a young adult in the 80's...

Cause this is the wrong time period for me

I had this whole reincarnation theory going, that my sould is that of a young woman who died in a car crash sometime in the 80s.
Kidding of course, but this is also NOT th right time period for me.

And thanks bonocomet!! :hyper: :hyper:

I had this whole reincarnation theory going, that my sould is that of a young woman who died in a car crash sometime in the 80s.
Kidding of course, but this is also NOT th right time period for me.

And thanks bonocomet!! :hyper: :hyper:

OMG, I have this running joke going with my Dad that I died some time after the release of Achtung Baby and I was reincarnated and I'm forever pissed off that I didn't get to see ZOO T.V...

But I do love some of todays music...I should be in my late 30's early 40's now...but I'm not

I wish I could have been one of the like, 5 ppl at their first N.Y.C gig...that would have been awesome

I would have definitely jumped on the stage and kissed Bono, you can be sure of that.

Ooops, thread hijack...

Dang :grumpy: can't find the interview on you tube. I'll look thru my old videos and if I find it I'll try to upload it. Sorry!

tickle tickle :wink:

bonoedgeticklecamiyak.gif

:cute: Aww where's that from?

:hmm: Seems like Edge isnt' ticklish!

Thats from the Jonathan Ross (wossy) intervieuw , I cracked up:lol: Glad we have BBC in holland when you see that on .

YouTube - U2 - I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight - Official Version - Barcelona

I have a couple of gif requests , however the they may be to short to gif .

the first is that little side to side dance Bono does when he sings "The right to be ridiculous is something I hold dear ".

and the second is when he has his arms out and sings "Aw the change of heart comes slow".

I think the they maybe to short to gif , but I'm not sure since I don't know how to make them .

Any takers ? Thanks . :wave:

edit to say that side to side dance with his rosary showing under hie tee is . :drool:

is there any chance for some Larry gif goodness?
like maybe from 0:23 to 0:25 or from 1:59 to 2:00? (if that's not too short)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom