Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Justin :wave: Wayne :shocked: you know my real surname?! Damn.

That's you adoptive name!
Mine is Wayne Von-Straupssen-Hyphen-Hyphen

:cute:

It was such a beautiful baptism!

Emma, did you watch Obama's inauguartion?

I watched bits of it... found some of the nationalistic stuff a bit hard to stomach, and the long, long poems! But apart from that Obama did you all proud and Biden looks like the sort of bloke I'd invite to a party! :lol:

You'll stay up awhile to hear to new U2 but not get up for Obama. You are Irish at heart aren't you? :wink:

Then again, John would say you couldn't possibly be Irish because you don't hate U2! :lol:

Haha I find it hilarious how loads of Irish people hate U2 - my grandma and her side of the family are all Dubliners and absolutely HATE them :lol:

I think it's like Coldplay... because we're quite embarrassed about Coldplay over here :wink:

Haha I find it hilarious how loads of Irish people hate U2 - my grandma and her side of the family are all Dubliners and absolutely HATE them :lol:

I think it's like Coldplay... because we're quite embarrassed about Coldplay over here :wink:

:lol: The best part is that so many of them still go to the shows.

I love Coldplay but I can sort of understand why you wouldn't want them being your flagship band to the rest of the world. :wink:

:lol: The best part is that so many of them still go to the shows.

I love Coldplay but I can sort of understand why you wouldn't want them being your flagship band to the rest of the world. :wink:

Chris Martin is just SUCH an embarrassment... while I don't mind their music (latest album and earlier ones) no song on earth is as cringeworthy as Fix You :tsk:

I know, thus making it harder for the actual fans to get tickets :wink: Are you planning on seeing them next year Justin? I'm talking about U2, not coldplay :lol:

Yes please, and wear that bikini while you're at it...

Oh dear I LOLed.

I don't do Bikinis. This is more like it -

2zfra6r.jpg

Chris Martin is just SUCH an embarrassment... while I don't mind their music (latest album and earlier ones) no song on earth is as cringeworthy as Fix You :tsk:

I know, thus making it harder for the actual fans to get tickets :wink: Are you planning on seeing them next year Justin? I'm talking about U2, not coldplay :lol:

Fix You is pretty bad. :lol:

Hopefully, more than anything it comes down to where they are playing. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom