Get On Your Boots, what's that bands name again? Courtesy of the CSGW's.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear we've had more people viewing this thread since we put the new single name in the title :lol:

*squeezes Emma to death* :heart:

Yeah earlier we had all sorts of newbies viewing it, maybe thinking it was some sort of new review thread :cute:

Probably think we're talking about something worthwhile :lol:

I wish they'd post! We are after all the *welcoming* thread. Here for the n00bs, made by n00bs!

No no I prefer elitism.

*puts up barbed wire electric fence and employs Justin to stand guard at the entrance with a pitchfork and a lit fire on the ground near you... to dip the pitchfork into when you sniff out ANY outsider*

:lol: Yeah, I wonder how many came hoping for information and discussion on the single.

How disappointed they must be! No constructive criticism or feedback, just "OMG IT'S AMAZING!" etc :lol:

No no I prefer elitism.

*puts up barbed wire electric fence and employs Justin to stand guard at the entrance with a pitchfork and a lit fire on the ground near you... to dip the pitchfork into when you sniff out ANY outsider*

A metal pitchfork? How on gods earth is that meant to go on fire?!

No no I prefer elitism.

:lol: Umm...couldn't someone sneak up behind me and push me in the fire. :wink:

"Justin, that's a pitchfork not a microphone!" :D

How disappointed they must be! No constructive criticism or feedback, just "OMG IT'S AMAZING!" etc :lol:

A metal pitchfork? How on gods earth is that meant to go on fire?!

It's wooden :angry:

Sharp wooded barbs :drool:

Justin while you're out, have a couple of torches in hand too, ready to light :up:

*adds customary :wink: *

Wooden pitchfork? What are you from, Zee, the 1600's? :wink: (note: I do not know when metal was invented or if it even was. Perhaps it was found and subsequently melted down in some sort of blast furnace? I DO NOT KNOW.)

Wooden pitchfork? What are you from, Zee, the 1600's? :wink: (note: I do not know when metal was invented or if it even was. Perhaps it was found and subsequently melted down in some sort of blast furnace? I DO NOT KNOW.)

All right ALL RIGHT!! Anything flammable then, fire torches?! Damn you Emma :lol:

DUDE! You forgot the :wink: Fool! :lol:

I accidentally quoted :wink:

the wrong :wink:

Fool :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom