General Sale - Friday March 20th - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, none available at seetickets ... it lets you put in all of your payment info before it gives you the error message. (I tried about 7 or 8 times! :angry:)

Actually, none available at seetickets ... it lets you put in all of your payment info before it gives you the error message. (I tried about 7 or 8 times! :angry:)

ah.... what youre saying is that even though it says GAs are available but you cant get through to payment confirmation, right?

thats pretty inept of seetickets.com imo...

Still trying for Cardiff or Wembley 2 GAs..... sheesh..

Will be content with GAs for Zagreb when I use my horizon code...sighs...

Well, sice I'm going to go GA for Cardiff, I thought maybe the seat behind the stage may be a "different perspective"?? ... (Is that just dumb, on my part? ... Is GA always 100% better?)

Well, sice I'm going to go GA for Cardiff, I thought maybe the seat behind the stage may be a "different perspective"?? ... (Is that just dumb, on my part? ... Is GA always 100% better?)

It is also a ticket compared to no ticket at all.

True (being there for the music) ... However, there will have to be some GA's popping up at some point during the next 4 months, right?? edit: (Ha! ... I was typing this up before gman's comment came up)

so are all the GA tixs sold out gor hampden then? Still lots of 150 pound seated seats left, but I want standing one! I checked ebay and the robbing bastards on ebay are already selling them with 100% price increase or more!!

Ok.....av saved all the ticket sites i can think of to get Glasgow tix....

Av got

Ticketline.co.uk
LiveNation.co.uk
TicketBastard.co.uk
Seetickets.co.uk
SECxtra.co.uk

Have i missed any possible ones out? Legit ones that dont charge the earth i mean?:shifty:

Some tickets for the second Paris show were sold just after the first was sold out. But the selling was stopped because they should wait monday to sell tickets fort Paris2.! :applaud:

So the official date is Monday 23rd according to several french can club (suckingrockandroll.com...)

I got 6 GAs after about an hour of being kicked out of the website. Needless to say I hit the roof :D

Lol, yeah figured as much. Really don't wanna spend all day looking at ticketmasters website

Yeah, both sites blow. Really, fansites and stuff posted here are far more up-to-date than U2.com is ever likely to be.

my personal hunch is that the second Wembley show will be announced next week and go on sale on Friday. That way they will shift all of the remaining expensive seats this wekend to those that were hanging on for a second Wembley show. The second show will then get a full press launch and will create another ticket scramble next week.

Just my thoughts

Back
Top Bottom